Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever seen a black and white movie in theaters?

Denim&Venöm

5 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Going to see miracle on 34th street in theaters. Any one else see a black and white film on the big screen? 

Nowadays, there are no black and white movies on the big screen. The only one I can think of was OZ: the Great and Powerful by Disney from several years ago, and that's just at the start of the film until the main character lands in Oz.

37 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Nowadays, there are no black and white movies on the big screen. The only one I can think of was OZ: the Great and Powerful by Disney from several years ago, and that's just at the start of the film until the main character lands in Oz.

Well obviously not. But there are occasional replays of classic films in theaters. 

• 3 years later...

I’ve seen a few. I saw Top Hat (1935), 42nd Street (1933), Casablanca (1943), Grandma’s Boy (1922), Gone With the Wind (1939), and Wizard of Oz (1939) the latter being only partially in sepia tone so it doesn’t really count. I’ve seen a lot of other vintage movies in theaters but they weren’t B&W. Seeing older movies on the big screen is so cool and dream-like. I love unusual experiences like that when I go to see a movie.