Banner by ~ SFyr

General If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?

Sondash Studios

Welcome to Halong Bay, Vietnam.

21a18b6a36492dd900b4d5ce68d31c6b--places

Dangerous climate and probably a place struck by typhoons regularly, however also the place of the most beautiful, mesmerizing turqoise, crystal clear gulfs. Absolutely scenic views beyond each corner. And simply one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Given I'd get to live there, I'd probably know how to fish and stuff so as not to starve. You've got food, distilled water and roof above your head + relaxing, free of stress life. What else could you want?

• 4 months later...

Somewhere in New England, probably in a medium town near a bigger city, similar to how I live right now. (Except its New England, so there are four seasons and less crappy politics.)

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Cash In said:

I wouldn't mind living in the woods. I would love to live my life in such a beautiful place and have all the time in the world to see what it has to offer.

I live in the woods*. Kinda treacherous with black bears around at night tho.  

On 4/20/2019 at 10:40 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I want to live in Cinderella's castle, but I want it moved from Walt Disney World to Disneyland, where Sleeping Beauty's Castle is situated. I could live there happily ever after. :mlp_proud:

My thoughts exactly.

12 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Well I suppose I’m happy here in Washington DC, though I might also choose to live with my boyfriend in Germany (Can we live near a bigger city though? :catface:)

How about Las Angelos?

Edited by Fluttertastic 16