Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boo, I'm back

Lazy Amethyst

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I discovered MLP at first with memes, then I saw an episode on the TV. The hater I was decided to give a try and look for it, so I watched the first episode. Then the second one. And the third... And so forth untill the very last episode.

Hi everypony.

I'm not new to the forum and decided to come back. I had an old account but I made a new cuz the old one reminds me things I want to forget, but couldn't find how to delete it ._.

Nevermind, I'm a 19 years old French girl, I discovered MLP in... 2014 I think ? I don't clearly remember. My favorite pony is Princess Luna (but every characters are awesome). I love animals, foreign languages and cultures, esoterims, history and photography. I draw sometimes, write stuff, and I like roleplay. I'm a bit shy but I loke to talk and meet people, so don't hesitate to PM me. I love talking about the show and debating about theory and the hidden background of Equestria and beyond. Gosh if you have any therory, weird or not, come talk to me. We may get along.

Dunno what else to say, feel free to PM and all. I won't bite. (not at first huehue)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome back, fellow pony! :twismile:

1 hour ago, Anuska said:

I'm not new to the forum and decided to come back. I had an old account but I made a new cuz the old one reminds me things I want to forget, but couldn't find how to delete it ._.

Omg, same. Except I forgot how to get into my old account. Didn't come back to the forums for 4 years. :bea:

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time on the forums! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you everypony ! It's nice to come back there^^

3 hours ago, Passion said:

>French

>Favourite: Rarity

That's a combination I can stand wall behind. Although... the dupe account...

Well as I said I couldn't find how to delete it. I came back on it a few days ago but... I wasn't feeling at ease using it so yeah :mlp_rarity: Admin can ban it or delete I won't be using that old account anymore.

• Brohoof 1