Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should their be a demon pony race in the next generation?

Phasereale

I been thinking about this one for a while and I was wondering. Should their be a demon pony race in the next generation? The reason why I asked this is, because I've noticed 2 brony youtubers who's OC's are demons. The 2 youtubers are Sparrow and Aeonofdreams. My OC is also a demon, but he is half demon and half pony. I also mean as long as their friendly. What do y'all think?

Because of its religious connotations, I highly doubt the introduction of demons in a future generation may happen.

However, just like kirin and changelings, we might see the introduction of species with a type of magic initially unknown to ponies, which may inspire fear and conflict between the species.

Edited by DonMaguz
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

Sounds like they would look like Sunset Shimmer's she-demon. :-D

Oh please no. Sunset's she-demon is one of the worst OC designs to date. Midnight Sparkle happen to be slightly better but I would still hesitate if I was Hasbro.

Edited by R.D.Dash

Of course, and not just for the obvious reason of that being too cool. I want to laugh my ass off at all the hack slam articles decrying the show as Satanic. :laugh: It's not completely unforeseeable after all of the different kinds of monsters we've had in the show and both Sunset and Twilight having forms in Equestria Girls that strongly resembled demons. Also, there's, you know, Tartarus. What's hell without any demons? :maud:

3 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Sounds like they would look like Sunset Shimmer's she-demon. :-D

I definitely agree with you on that! They would definitely look like Sunset Shimmer's demonic form in the Equestria Girl's Movie!

:twismile::)

3 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

I think it would be cool. If you think about it the kirin turn into a demon like creature full of anger and rage, but not quite demons. I don't think Hasbro would be on board with something like  that but who knows they might.

I agree with you on that! I did saw the episode where the kirin turned into a fiery demon like creature!

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Of course, and not just for the obvious reason of that being too cool. I want to laugh my ass off at all the hack slam articles decrying the show as Satanic. :laugh: It's not completely unforeseeable after all of the different kinds of monsters we've had in the show and both Sunset and Twilight having forms in Equestria Girls that strongly resembled demons. Also, there's, you know, Tartarus. What's hell without any demons? :maud:

That's true! Also, don't forget that their is the Pony of Shadows and King Sombra. I believe they are both demons and monsters as well!

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

No. Maybe I'm a bit biased what with me being a Christian and all, but I'm not a huge fan of the idea of demons being portrayed as friendly creatures. 

I second this

but given that the Nephilim (demons) were once hailed as "men of fame" in Noah's day, I am not at all surprised that people glorify demons in modern times.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Amanita said:

And also, wouldn’t Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker be a sort of demon thing?

Arguably, but that's not really relevant here. The issue isn't that demons would be involved, it's that these demons would be friendly. 

That's not to say I'm fully against the idea of there being a monstrous yet friendly pony race, just that I don't want them to be called demons. 

• Brohoof 1

If certain ponies could be or turn into such evil beings, it could be a really haunting concept. That’s why we need big super villains in the finale who represent evil for Twilight or Celestia to fight. I think the closest thing that represents negativities in a child-friendly way are Niriks.

• 1 year later...