Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you normally dream about?

ExplosionMare

What do you guys typically dream about? Usually, I dream about one of three things: 

1. Running away and hiding

2. My family yelling at me and punishing me despite having that rarely happen in real life

3. Failing something school related

• Brohoof 2

Not much. I mostly have dreams about things that never go my way (of course I'm not greedy) or things that basically get ruined (I can't be specific as I couldn't remember much). Sometimes, I dream about exotic things happening to my personal belongings, such as my phone becoming flexible/bendable and unable to break.

Edited by Tylad
  • Brohoof 1

My dreams are just bizarre. They rarely ever make sense. I have had a few of which my teeth had fallen out, though. Those disturb me.

My bad dreams seem to pit me against something incredibly difficult to overcome. Some examples include:

• Fighting the armies of Cthulhu in a yacht with water on all sides.
  • Defending my house against an encroaching forest fire.

My good dreams can vary a lot. The other night, I was camping. It was an extremely pleasant dream.

• Brohoof 1

Time travelling to the past, swimming in massive underwater abysses, being in cities I've never been to.

As you can see I take notes of my dreams a lot lol. I always found dreams and the meanings behind them fascinating

• Brohoof 1

I usually dream about a lot of different things. One of the weirdest types I have is when I'm having a nightmare where I'm being attacked by something. As a bizarre defence mechanism, I transform into a monster and eat whatever is attacking me. I'm really not sure how I got into the habit of doing that. :mlp_blink:

• Brohoof 1

My dreams can be very strange in that I try to understand them though it usually doesn't work. Some of them end up being nightmares which make me very uncomfortable though most end up as pleasant experiences. Many of my dreams do involve Sunset in some capacity though her role varies from dream to dream.

• Brohoof 1

There are no patterns to my dreams. Last time, I was having fun with two voluptuous women with reddish skin, very generous bodies. One of them was resting on my lap, while her sister whispered a lot of things to my ears. Also, they had horns.

Before that, I was dueling vertically against a cloaked figure between two skyscrapers. A frenetic exchange of flourishes and blows. I was missing an arm for some reason.

Then I was living in hawaii, I was a child, maybe 13 years old. Our family was poor and had to deal with a massive flood. Our house barely held together, before we lost all our possessions.

• Brohoof 1

I often dream about visiting a strange town in Eastern Europe. I don't know what place it is specifically but it's a recurring dream that I've had many times. Nothing very important happens in these dreams; they're mostly just about me exploring this strange town.

I also have some scary dreams where I have to defend myself from attack and end up doing a lot of damage to my attacker. It's like the worst of me comes to the surface in those dreams.

Aside from these two fixtures of my nocturnal adventures, I have a lot of dreams about...sexy stuff. I can't help it, it's all random. 

My dreams often consist of very bizzare things, so I've kept a log of them for the last few months. Normally, my dreams involve myself and my friends, isolated in some very wacky and downright disturbing scenarios.

I usually dream of being with Rara and all the special things we'd do together in real life.

Sometimes, I don't even remember what I am dreaming about when I wake up in the morning. It makes me wonder if I did actually forget, or if I didn't dream at all...

large.png

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 4

I don't seem to dream very often, but they're usually about past events but in the wrong time period. I mean the people and locations are sometimes amazingly accurate, but the time period is just crazy wrong and usually off by at least a decade. I'll see stuff that just doesn't belong, like 2010's cars in the mid 1990s. My mind is so weird sometimes. :huh:

I do have a recurring dream/nightmare that I've mentioned before. It's about the expansion of cities and suburbs into rural areas and their light pollution eventually taking over all the beautiful night skies. Gives me the chills just thinking about it. Thankfully, that has not come true for my area.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh... I mean, I don't dream a lot at all, actually. Just doze off and then poof, I'm awake again. So when I do dream, it's a pretty big deal.

I had this one dream that me and a sergeant I work with saw a dragon. Like, a MASSIVE dragon. Could cover a city in its shadow. We decided not to tell anyone, because nobody would believe us. x3

(edited)

Technically, everyone dreams, it’s just that if you don’t wake up in the middle of it or just after it then you can’t remember it.

I HAVE REALLY WEIRD DREAMS.

Lately, I’ve had dreams like . . .

- Being on the ‘stage’ (the one made of cement) at my school, except surrounded by ocean, and with a few other girls (including one of my friends). I have a feeling it was because of my friend that me and one of the other girls ended up tied up and almost suffocating at one end of the ‘stage’ . . . that was definitely weird 

- I was at school, but it looked different and was in a desert setting. There was a lunch or something of that sort in which one of the other school brought their kids over to our school to boost our hApPiNeSs and stuff because we could interact with friends that went to a different school. And then there were horses, I got to ride one

- I was doing a fitness test for school and I didn’t have jeans so I was set aside, and then I wandered off and found a fiancy room that was pretty much a chat room where I chatted with Emilee about . . . Lusus!stuck I think. I remember she ‘sent’ me a pic of half-seahorse Eridan and I was going to send her a picture of centaur Equius (those two are from Homestuck, don’t look it up if you want to keep your soul. It’s a great webcomic though) when some ‘options’ showed up in front of me. The one on the far left said “Elf” and the rest were covered by something. So I went to tap “Elf” and then I was suddenly set in a . . . real-life game kind of like Homestuck, actually. I imagined myself to be standing by a round side table thing, resting my forearms on it, but I was a centaur instead :V I remember I was like ‘dang it I’m always a centaur when I play this game’ (and tbh I don’t remember if I’ve dreamt about this before or if that was something my brain made up). I was in a fiancy inn or something with humans and elves and dwarves and stuff and then I went off to help this girl (and a boi?) restore power to a ****magical tree**** (unlike the Tree of Harmony, sadly) and there was this other girl pretending to help but really she wanted to take its power for herself so I shot her with my bow and arrow :V

There’s no blood or gore in my dreams, though. Not ever.

((Be sure to let me know if you want to hear about more of my dreams ;33))

(tl:dr?) As you can see, most of my dreams have nothing to do with one another and in many cases they don’t even have to do anything with themselves

Edited by Galaxical Phoenix
I HAVE MANY WEIRD DREAMS, PLEASE LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THEM X’D
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

My dreams are quite random, usually they're mixture of things I experienced/watched/read/heard early with random storyline

But I have one specific type of dream where I'm running from some kind of entity (giant, monster, etc), this monster always knows where I am and constantly pursuing me. It feels like horror and thriller

• Brohoof 2