Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you normally dream about?

ExplosionMare

Usually I dream about lots of random dreams in one night.   Just like Pinkie did here.  

Spoiler

Except my dreams aren’t nightmares.  I don’t really have nightmares.   Well I guess I do but most of the time when I get a dream that others would consider a nightmare I just don’t get scared during them. 

Like once I dreamed about being in the deep dark abyss and a shark kept popping out of the darkness trying to attack me, but I was never scared.  Was more like “Huh that’s interesting lol”

they are normally weird. It's weird because I usually dream about being with a lot of people, like sometimes a small group sometimes massive amounts of people, either I know them or not but i don't normally interact with them. and in really big spaces or buildings. 

Edited by Ittoni

It really depends on what situation I'm going through, if I'm fine, I might dream about just chilling with someone from my past and talking to them.  Normally I don't remember what's said in these dreams, mind you.  But beyond that, I dream a lot about wandering.  I'm one of those people who like to look at those dream interpretation sites when I have a random dream about something.  Sometimes I relate to what's said but most of the time I just think, answering this properly simply requires more context to the dream itself.

• Brohoof 1