Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if MLP was in a 1900's black and white cartoon style?

Phasereale

I just thought about this one today and I was wondering. What if MLP was in a 1900's black and white cartoon style? You know with the cartoon characters with Pac man like eyes with the music and the none voice acting. Also, don't forget the chat screens that pop up showi,g what they are saying! The reason why I asked this is because I've played Cuphead before and I've seen Walt Disney's Steamboat Willie with Mickey Mouse in it! What does everypony think?

Pinkie pie and Discord would definitely fit well. If you saw any of that era’s wacky cartoons, you would know what I mean. It would be like more simple and slapstick oriented stories going on like derpy finding muffins and stuff. It wouldn’t look good with the Adobe flash style, it has to be cell animated tho. But with such a limited color pallete, I don’t think they would have mede as much characters in the early stage of pre production if it actually happened in that era. I think most of the mane six’s characters (ponies) would just be meld in one character. Spike would be her assistant. Some Discord as her enemy. 

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

On 12/10/2018 at 2:50 PM, Sepul-Coloratura said:

I like that human Pinkie pie (better than EQG version), I like the animation style, but the character design of the pony is kanda creepy. 

She looks like Star vs the Forces of Evil.

• 1 year later...