Jeric

MLPF Welcomes Pony Executive Producer Nicole Dubuc

Jeric

Remember to save your questions for Saturday so that Ms. Dubuc will read them. She will not be answering questions in this thread as there will be a new one. 

Remember no questions on leaks and spoilers 

Understand that she would not be as familiar with the internal creative process for seasons she was not involved in

 

Message added by Jeric

Recommended Posts

FYI guys, keep these questions in mind because there will be a different thread that is created Saturday that will open when Ms. Dubuc arrives. This topic will be sunk due to the about to explode amount of threads in here. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any character that was meant to get a song that never got off the ground?

Edited by ggg-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

FYI guys, keep these questions in mind because there will be a different thread that is created Saturday that will open when Ms. Dubuc arrives. This topic will be sunk due to the about to explode amount of threads in here. ;)

Sunk = ?

Will this topic still be here to check up for our questions we had in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Bas said:

Sunk = ?

Will this topic still be here to check up for our questions we had in mind?

No and the reason should be obvious. Save them now. Or trust you memory. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this is pretty cool! Awesome how she is able to take time out of her schedule to answer our questions. :)

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Where do we post our questions? 

I suppose that a new thread will be open the Poniverse AMA section, where we can post our questions. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ChB said:

I suppose that a new thread will be open the Poniverse AMA section, where we can post our questions. 

No it will Making Christmas Merrier section. You will also see it right on the front page. 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Jeric said:

No it will Making Christmas Merrier section. You will also see it right on the front page. 

 

Thank You, My Friend. I made sure to save my question just in case. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.