Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What about a notification sounds setting for the forums?

Phasereale

I just thought about this today for this forum site for a new setting. What if we add a notification sounds setting where ponies can choose different variations of sounds from the mane 6 or outside of the mane 6? 

( Example: a notification sound where rainbow dash screams like the sound effect or Pinkie pie says "Party Time!" or everyponies favorite background pony Derpy saying "I just don't know what went wrong?" and so on and so fourth )

What does everypony thing?

@Jeric @Ganondorf8

I assume voice clips would quickly get annoying and in general they would be rather 'lame'. :derp: Personally I wouldn't like to randomly hear these. :P

What could be nice though, would be a short mlp-themed notification jingle. For example, the Gameloft's game has a really nice phone notification sound. It is a 5-note-long jingle from the beginning of mlp theme; the notes from "my-li-ttle-po~-ny~". Receiving notifications from that game was kind of nice because of that. :P

I'd love to have the same jingle here on the forums or something similar. It would be a nice little thing related to the material the forums base on, instead of that default boop, that I hear on different forums as well. :darling:

• Brohoof 1