Mirage

Snow Wars!

Hmpf! Naturally I know something, ye only may guess about! *smirks juggling a few normal size snowballs... of Black Hole mass each!*

img-2906160-1-large.jpg

Yeehaw! *launches one at the competing in snowball size @Sparklefan1234 @Luna's Admirer @Arc Flash @Twilight Luna*

*throws a few normal ones at @Catpone Cerberus @Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend @Longhaul @Mirage @Yoye Wolfgrel @CypherHoof @TheRockARooster*

*adds a fluffy snowball for @Deae Rising Shine~*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheer 2

@Merry Brony 2A was awoken by a rumble and shaking of his castle. "Alert," said the computer warning system. "Base under attack."

He jumped out of bed and ran to the computer. "Triangulate attack. Yes, I see. It is from @Tacodidra curses! Launch counter attack." He watched the red dots on the screen leave his castle. Snow missiles, aimed right at @Tacodidra "Have a white Hearthswarming, mwahaha!"

Edited by Merry Brony 2A
  • Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

*looks at @Tacodidra New cute target in my total snow war?:mlp_ooh: Excellent!:ticking: *throws a snowball at @Tacodidra *:mlp_nom:

*takes a look at blue princess who writes something passionately with her tongue sticked out and ruffianly throws in her direction snowball*:applecutehat:

1.jpg.90c3fb35160985b684ca27d44cd27f8c.jpg.7465d1bc53987357c3bf39064229f07c.jpg

• Brohoof 5