Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Snow Wars!

Mirage

6 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

and how could I forget my arch nemesis..is

@Randimaxis and @Snow Frostflame

I've heard of the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but not here...
Image result for there can be only one gif

@Randimaxis and @JonasDarkmane

If either of you two think you'll come out on top of this truel, think again... you're challenging the Master of Ice to a snowball fight! *fires conjured snowballs*

VvRDwxs.png

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

Mighty impressive there @Prospekt, try this!

Image result for mlp snowball princess luna

Whatever Rarity doth, she doth with inspiration *laughs*

cloud_sheep_is_best_pony_by_seanica-d8rw

*soars, taking the higher "ground" (heh, cloud) and better aim*

Heed me, valorous subjects! The "brohoof" avalanche was only a prelude!!! Brace yourself afore the real treatment!

*raises and launches a wall of flying fluffy sheep shaped snowballs (although quite soft) at @Fluttershy Friend @Longhaul @CypherHoof (cocoa flavored snowballs)  @Sparklefan1234 @Dark Horse  @Snowflurry @Snow @Jade Fire @SparklingSwirls @Midnight Solace @Catpone Cerberus @Mesme Rize @PathfinderCS @Mirage @ChB @PiratePony @Merry Brony 2A @Tacodidra @Yoye Wolfgrel @Barpy @Twilight Luna @Lucky Bolt @Randimaxis@Steve Piranha @Flutterstep @Duality @TigerGeekGuy @Kyoshi @Prospekt @SnekEater @Wannabrony @Rising Dusk @TheRockARooster @Valencia @Princess of Snow @TwilySparky @Stardust Balance @SolarFlare13 @The Recherche and @Rikifive*

• Brohoof 13

14 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

*thinks ... do I really want to lob a few snowballs at @Alexshy? ... ... ... launches snow barrage (lightly packed and fluffy, mind you) at the lunar princess*

*shields and giggles like a school filly*

medium.jpg&key=56d6357ad87b0a8503a3bfd1e

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

*lobs fluffy snowballs at @Alexshy while she is destructed by the snow.*

A8D236BE-794C-4706-8A32-185814819D08.thumb.jpeg.7291b9e3c070ab5f323813ae3e2563ae.jpeg

*huffs, shaking snow off her snoot and throws a snowball back*

luna_and_celestia____merry_christmas_201

*and a couple of snowballs at @Arc Flash* Teehee!!!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Aww, now @Prospekt. You've really caught me on Ice while my comp's been put in Freeze. I'd say that wasn't Cool, but I'm pretty Chill for an Ice-Type. I'll take the Ice Chip off my Cold Shoulder and put the Frosting on this Ice Cream Cake by leavin' you with this Freezer Burn...

*Widdershins's long head slowly tilts upward as his long snout slowly opens. A pillar of ice rises up underneath him as he shoots into the sky, giant yellow letters appearing saying: Subzero Slammer!*

A beam of slushy ice rains down on Prospie, @SolarFlare13, @Duality & @Stone Cold Steve Tuna!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 5

6 hours ago, Aura Dust said:

What the hay, that's a lot of mentions.

Australian pony gently pokes at snowball
"What's this weird cold stuff?"

Its called snow my friend:please:

*gives snowball to you*

• Brohoof 4

@Merry Brony 2A patrolled the ramparts of his snow castle, checking for weaknesses. He found several cracks along the walls. "This must hold for the night," he said to himself. He had no troops. He was alone. He shook his fist in the air, "Curse you, @Sondash Studios 
@Phasereale @Tylad @Arc Flash 
@TwilySparky @Mirage

"Even @Alexshy has turned against me. Where are my allies in this cold and dark hour?"

He went to his ice laboratory to work on his snow nuke. "Soon I will rule winter."

Edited by Merry Brony 2A
  • Brohoof 3