Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Snow Wars!

Mirage

@Merry Brony 2A surveyed his snow soldiers.

"Troops, you are about to go into battle. I know you were only created a few days ago, and even if you survived you would melt in the spring. But I need you to fight and die for my petty reasons."

He stopped at a snow pony who seemed nervous. "Are you afraid, son?"

The snowlony stammered, "Yes sir. I have a wife and two snowfillies at home."

@Merry Brony 2A put a hoof on the snowpony's shoulder. "Do not be afraid. You will be replaced." He turned to the group at large. "Your first target, @Kyoshi. When you are done you will meet up with @Twilight Luna 's forces. Now, go and die for me!"

latest?cb=20130217103824

He watched his creations march to their certain demise. 

Edited by Merry Brony 2A
  • Brohoof 4

He watched his hapless snow ponies march to their deaths. They were ground up in @Kyoshi s tanks, melted by @PoisonClaws flame throwers, and blown apart by @Alexshys magic. He shrugged, "Looks like some snow families are going to have a lonely Hearthswarming. At any rate, I need more troops."

He cranked up his snow pony machine to maximum and wondered why he programmed them to feel pain. It wasn't long before his new army was ready for battle. "Follow your bretheren to war!" he yelled. The snow ponies looked around in confusion with their coal eyes. "Those who survive will have all the ice cubes they can eat." This seemed to motivate them, and they went headlong into doom.

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Longhaul said:

*stands next to a wall of snowballs*  Bring it on... :orly:

You said something poor pony?:orly: Thousands of snow ammo is prepared for that war by smart yellow pony!:sneer:

imageproxy_php.jpg.4a5362cb31a5206753b82478f9082c10.jpg

*quickly throws some of his Winter ammo in direction of @Longhaul @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy and the biggest one 150 mm caliber at @Alexshy :ph3ar:* You are under attack of The Great and Powerful Fluttershy Friend! :proud::sneer:

391e50dcee31b7ab4ea844dca27fd0eb.jpg.00f6c6db45daba708fff99598476c557.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

*quickly throws some of his Winter ammo in direction of @Longhaul @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy and the biggest one 150 mm caliber at @Alexshy :ph3ar:* You are under attack of The Great and Powerful Fluttershy Friend! :proud::sneer:

I see...:yeahno:

*responds in kind to @Fluttershy Friend, heaving snowball after snowball in their direction ... and the occasional 'misfire' that heads toward @Alexshy*