Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Piemations Fun Club

DiscordDiamond

Hey Bronies, Pegisisters and any random person or pony who found a random thing and clicked on it.

Have any of you been on Youtube and watched Pimations Applecrack or Friendship is Violence? If you have this is the post for you! or if you haven't and cant be bothered watching it. I think that this guy needs some huge respect. I loved his videos, such a crack up (Get it). My personal favourite is in Applecrack when this happens. oh well gif isn't working:scoots:. When Twilight has a crazy plan that just. might. work. I also like when Celestia zaps some sense into Applejack. 

Now Friendship is Violence was just disturbing. Why Applejack! Fluttershy was your friend:awed:. WHY DID DISCORD HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the Rarity at the end was weird.

And so ends my first post ever. Respond to join fun club. also Plz no hating on Piemations in the fan club. Thanks for reading all this.

BBBBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Friggin Piemations is hilarious, not just
for his MLP vids. If you want more MLP related laughs, Piemations did a lot of work with Ms. Breezy on YouTube, doing a ton of Gmod videos. I would suggest checking her out as well.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...