Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1250 Stretch Goal - King Sombra Bans PathfinderCS

Jeric

Ban a staffer  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Banhammer's armed and you pick ....

• Holly Jolly Ody
    • Passion
    • PathfinderCS
    • Lord Valtasar
    • Artemis

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-12-18 at 05:00 AM

post-36804-0-94916000-1479996431_thumb.png

Like you all didn't see this coming. :P

The rules are simple. You vote for one of the above staffers to be banned from MLPF for 72 hours. The ban is legitimately carried out and the staffer will not be able to access MLPF. They will receive the same (albeit more humorous) message stating why they are being banned. To add some amusement, they will be banned by their favorite character from MLP. During this time you are free to roast the staffer here in this topic. If we reach the next stretch goal within that three day period, the ban is extended to a week. 

The first year I was the one banned. The next year it was Lightwing. 

So who gets the banhammer?

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was featured

This is definitely going to be a heated voting process given the hilarity that can ensue. At least you're not on the chopping block this time Jeric which I can understand since you did go through this before.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

This is definitely going to be a heated voting process given the hilarity that can ensue. At least you're not on the chopping block this time Jeric which I can understand since you did go through this before.

I would have and almost did until I realized I need to be on here to run the MCM :P

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Jeric said:

I would have and almost did until I realized I need to be on here to run the MCM :P

And you need at least two EC's as well as the MCM Helpers so putting all of us into this incentive would've slowed everything to a screeching halt. I know I've not wanted to be involved in these incentives but I'm doing things in the background--shadows if you will--to make sure MCM is successful.

• Brohoof 1

......why the heck is a good boi deer like me in second? Imma good deer I promise! :yeahno:

• Brohoof 6

13 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Who's Purple Boi?

Look at my signature. ;)

28 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

PathfinderCS, for sure. Instead of goofing around on internet forums, he should be a dear and find the path for Santa's sleigh to take this Christmas. :kindness:

Yeah, he could finally live up to his name.

• Brohoof 1