Jeric

$1250 Stretch Goal - King Sombra Bans PathfinderCS

Ban a staffer  

99 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Banhammer's armed and you pick ....

• Holly Jolly Ody
    • Passion
    • PathfinderCS
    • Lord Valtasar
    • Artemis

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/18 at 05:00 AM

5 hours ago, King Sombra said:

Roast your fallen deer leader!

NoNo roast from me; deal with it, Sombrero.

Path has always been a guiding light in these forums - the deer puns, the genuine concern, the diligence with his role... there are few who would actually match this pillar of the community for his strength of character, his wisdom, and his near-infinite patience with all the little problems that pop up here.

Path represents HONESTY with not only his admissions of not watching movie-type-things... but he always gives whatever wholly honest opinion he holds on whatever subject may come up - especially the difficult ones.  There have been times where others were afraid to speak up for whatever reason they held; not Pathy.  He always told you exactly what he thought, consequences be damned.

Path represents GENEROSITY with not only his personality... but with the time and effort he's invested into all of us.  ALL of us.  There've been times where I've seen him working on situations LONG after he should have been in bed, giving of himself freely to those who needed assistance until the problem was solved.  Even when he was already super-duper busy with seventeen different issues... he would always MAKE time to add just one more, because he's so giving of himself.

Path represents LOYALTY, and not just to Spiro The Dragon... but to each and every one of the folks on staff.  Over the years, he's put himself forward for so many things, and hasn't once flinched in the face (muzzle?) of adversity.  There are numerous moments that just about everyone on staff can recall where, even when things looked bleak, Path would back those he felt were righteous, and never stood back to let others take the hits alone.

Path represents KINDNESS because of the stuff mentioned above... but also because he genuinely cares about us.  He's always willing to lend a hand to those in need, always ready with a bad pun or joke for those who suffer, and has been an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on for so many others who needed that sort of kindness.  Even with the amount of happiness he brings, he's always STILL ready to give more of it where it's needed - without a moment's hesitation.

Path represents LAUGHTER; this is where the deer puns come in, yes.  But it's also the friendliness he carries with him during his everyday lurking here - those jokes aren't just for fun, but they're his weapon against the darkness inside us all, and his aim is true.  He shatters tension, attacks depression and utterly destroys whatever sadness he happens across... and does so without qualms, hesitation or reserve.  He is special to so many of us for this... which is one of the many reasons we're so fawn'd of him.

And most of all, Pathfinder represents the MAGIC of this site in so many ways - and brings his FRIENDSHIP to us with no limits.  He doesn't strive for perfection - he's got humility to him - but he most certainly represents an ambassador to us all, and even Celestia herself would be honored to call him a loyal and dedicated subject in this grand Equestria we've all made here.

Path, you are an inspiration to us all, and one of the greatest people we've ever had the privilege to enjoy the presence of in our forums, in our lives, and in our hearts; your mighty antlers are strong enough to hold us all - and we will never be able to truly show you what you mean to us... but hopefully, this will at least let you know what you mean to us.

Excelsior, deer sir - you are the King of the Bucks, and we love you more than we'll ever be able to properly express.  

12618334_PathfinderCSps.png.83cd3d680db2b41f7e92f47ac353e24c.png

You have been, are, and always will be BEST DEER in our collective hearts.

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Caught off guard isn't a phrase you are allowed to use. You were "startled"

Cause he's a deer! ^_^

• Smile 1

Hmmm... Path should write an article on how does it feel like to get banned.

7 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I hope Pathfinder shall find his path back to us.

Pfff. The name is already Pathfinder. Of course he will!

Edited by Lulaypp
  • yay 1

Badges

1 hour ago, Lulaypp said:

Hmmm... Path should write an article on how does it feel like to get banned.

Pfff. The name is already Pathfinder. Of course he will!

Either that or he'll mysteriously wind up on Mars.

• Brohoof 1

Wasn't he on the moon already recently?

I fixed the ending cutscene, because the original had some mistakes. :mlp_icwudt:

dw4BnCq.png

vKYd7M6.png

Uko9jDa.png

uvpJJBG.png

Xk8lHTp.png

:love:

• Brohoof 2
  • yay 2

Well... The users have spoken and that means Pathfinder has been given the dreaded banhammer. Of course, we should remember that this is all part of MCM which means he will return in due time. Whether he will be the same as he was before remains to be seen however.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Well... The users have spoken and that means Pathfinder has been given the dreaded banhammer. Of course, we should remember that this is all part of MCM which means he will return in due time. Whether he will be the same as he was before remains to be seen however.

Discorded @PathfinderCS would be interesting. :dash::umad: 

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

tonight i looked at the sky and something was off, at first i couldn't place it, but then i saw it, and i was Startled by it, something must have gone terribly wrong, for this is what my gaze was fixed on
Mlp_mare_in_the_moon_vector_by_spiritofthwwolf-d3e9he0.thumb.png.1b861deb9408ff92f70964ade546b407.png

• Brohoof 4
  • Smile 1

I'm no movie buff, but the fact that @PathfinderCS hasn't seen "Princess Bride" is worth at least an hour and thirty-eight minutes on the moon, IMO. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • ... 1

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm no movie buff, but the fact that @PathfinderCS hasn't seen "Princess Bride" is worth at least an hour and thirty-eight minutes on the moon, IMO. 

with a tv and the princess bride movie and nothing else to do?

• Brohoof 1
  • ... 1

@Rikifive I. Am. So. Done. With that Dawn of the Deer ending xDDD

• yay 1
  • Smile 1

Oh deerie me, I couldn't bullieve it when I herd you did this.

It feels so deeranged that you'd so maliciousleigh celebrate it too, even bullying him with mentions. You aren't worth a buck, you should be taken into an ambullance and deeriven to a mental hospital.

Seriousleigh, how deer you bull this stunt? Banishing him buckause of such sleight offenses, or lack deerof? I hoove no ideer how lonely he must be, all the way up deer on the moon.

I understand it's obviousleigh for a good cause doe, which is deerrific, deep doen. He is a pruminant figure, very antleruistic, sure is no coward and doesn't do things in calves. I know he selflessleigh volundeered for this, so he knew things might go in this deerection. This level of solideerity makes me so happy it brings deers to my eyes, holy cow. It's all a whirlbull of emotions, let me tell you, that's the gosbull truth.

I hope you wipe the sleight clean and give him free rein when he returns, so he rules soverein once he's bulled himself buck together. I'll cowtow to him, buckle up and gloriousleigh follow his leadeership. Meanwhile I'm tenaciousleigh counting doen the days on my calendeer, eating doenuts and drinking vodcow, listening to Donner Summer and Elvis Presleigh each night before going to sleighp.

Hoofever presumes to sleigh him, I'll smash them into a bullp most fabullousleigh under a bullder, then disleigh their ruminants publicly as a lesson.

Yup, you herd me well - that's the last neighl in the cowfin. You can hoof and puff all you want, I'm no pushoover and I sure doen't buck doen.

People may think I'm just a Prancer, I'd argue buck but they're so sCupid they're Dancer than a rock, and such hybuckrites too. It's a lost cowse, so I'll leave my Comet there, bullt for the door and Dasher out at Blitzening speed.

(On an unrelated note, it's cloudy and dark outside. It looks like rein,deer friends.)

• Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

Badges

And the stars shall aid in his escape! 

Deer Lord ... what have we done! 

• Brohoof 2
  • yay 1
  • Smile 1

I hope I wasn't misled in considering myself a rebell, and a runner-up in terms of deer jokes. I hope yule notice them, I really sleighved over that post for roughly an hour.

The staggering lack of puns to support @PathfinderCS was Clause for concern for me. It really chilled me to the bone, how you gave him the cold shoulder for his jokes.

• Brohoof 1
  • ... 1

Badges