Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1250 Stretch Goal - King Sombra Bans PathfinderCS

Jeric

Ban a staffer  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Banhammer's armed and you pick ....

• Holly Jolly Ody
    • Passion
    • PathfinderCS
    • Lord Valtasar
    • Artemis

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-12-18 at 05:00 AM

8 hours ago, Snow said:

Instructions unclear, voting for Jeric
image.png.449a0a7de5e901627349e7b736477383.png

Not like we had a choice. :mlp_icwudt:

4HWv2Qs.png

Look who's in the lead! :yay:

aOv6pGn.png

That's quite surprising! :o

Seriously though... :mlp_icwudt:

*click* *click* dfEG13d.png

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Passion said:

All I can say at this point is...

Reveal hidden contents

What he said. There's no way I'll ever be touched either! it's not like i'm asking for it or anything

11 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Wow... Pathfinder took a huge lead in this though I don't think he was expecting it.

Pretty much this; I was caught off guard. XD

No complaints doe; I feel the luv. <3

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Bas said:

Is it an insult or a flattery to get the most votes?

Flattery. The winner is always well respected and liked on MLPF

• Brohoof 2

PathfinderCS earns his much needed “vacation”. Since one of you donated a set amount to take us to the next goal his vacation will be for 7 Days. 

• Brohoof 2

I have taking the liberty of reducing your leadership by one. Behold my power!

path1.png

path2.png

path3.png

path4.png

You may now commence with the revelry of his defeat.  Roast your fallen deer leader!

• Brohoof 5

Funny how you all try to wear off your guilt for banning him with the excuse of giving him a vacation. He could just take one if he wanted. You did an evil deed in banning him. Embrace it and let it be a warning to others who get startled too easily and make "run n hit" which is as despicable as a "hit n run"

• Brohoof 2

On 12/15/2018 at 9:38 PM, PathfinderCS said:

Pretty much this; I was caught off guard. XD

No complaints doe; I feel the luv. <3

Caught off guard isn't a phrase you are allowed to use. You were "startled"

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, King Sombra said:

Roast your fallen deer leader!

NoNo roast from me; deal with it, Sombrero.

Path has always been a guiding light in these forums - the deer puns, the genuine concern, the diligence with his role... there are few who would actually match this pillar of the community for his strength of character, his wisdom, and his near-infinite patience with all the little problems that pop up here.

Path represents HONESTY with not only his admissions of not watching movie-type-things... but he always gives whatever wholly honest opinion he holds on whatever subject may come up - especially the difficult ones.  There have been times where others were afraid to speak up for whatever reason they held; not Pathy.  He always told you exactly what he thought, consequences be damned.

Path represents GENEROSITY with not only his personality... but with the time and effort he's invested into all of us.  ALL of us.  There've been times where I've seen him working on situations LONG after he should have been in bed, giving of himself freely to those who needed assistance until the problem was solved.  Even when he was already super-duper busy with seventeen different issues... he would always MAKE time to add just one more, because he's so giving of himself.

Path represents LOYALTY, and not just to Spiro The Dragon... but to each and every one of the folks on staff.  Over the years, he's put himself forward for so many things, and hasn't once flinched in the face (muzzle?) of adversity.  There are numerous moments that just about everyone on staff can recall where, even when things looked bleak, Path would back those he felt were righteous, and never stood back to let others take the hits alone.

Path represents KINDNESS because of the stuff mentioned above... but also because he genuinely cares about us.  He's always willing to lend a hand to those in need, always ready with a bad pun or joke for those who suffer, and has been an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on for so many others who needed that sort of kindness.  Even with the amount of happiness he brings, he's always STILL ready to give more of it where it's needed - without a moment's hesitation.

Path represents LAUGHTER; this is where the deer puns come in, yes.  But it's also the friendliness he carries with him during his everyday lurking here - those jokes aren't just for fun, but they're his weapon against the darkness inside us all, and his aim is true.  He shatters tension, attacks depression and utterly destroys whatever sadness he happens across... and does so without qualms, hesitation or reserve.  He is special to so many of us for this... which is one of the many reasons we're so fawn'd of him.

And most of all, Pathfinder represents the MAGIC of this site in so many ways - and brings his FRIENDSHIP to us with no limits.  He doesn't strive for perfection - he's got humility to him - but he most certainly represents an ambassador to us all, and even Celestia herself would be honored to call him a loyal and dedicated subject in this grand Equestria we've all made here.

Path, you are an inspiration to us all, and one of the greatest people we've ever had the privilege to enjoy the presence of in our forums, in our lives, and in our hearts; your mighty antlers are strong enough to hold us all - and we will never be able to truly show you what you mean to us... but hopefully, this will at least let you know what you mean to us.

Excelsior, deer sir - you are the King of the Bucks, and we love you more than we'll ever be able to properly express.  

12618334_PathfinderCSps.png.83cd3d680db2b41f7e92f47ac353e24c.png

You have been, are, and always will be BEST DEER in our collective hearts.

• Brohoof 2