Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1250 Stretch Goal - King Sombra Bans PathfinderCS

Jeric

Ban a staffer  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Banhammer's armed and you pick ....

• Holly Jolly Ody
    • Passion
    • PathfinderCS
    • Lord Valtasar
    • Artemis

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-12-18 at 05:00 AM

Hmmm... Path should write an article on how does it feel like to get banned.

7 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I hope Pathfinder shall find his path back to us.

Pfff. The name is already Pathfinder. Of course he will!

Edited by Lulaypp

1 hour ago, Lulaypp said:

Hmmm... Path should write an article on how does it feel like to get banned.

Pfff. The name is already Pathfinder. Of course he will!

Either that or he'll mysteriously wind up on Mars.

• Brohoof 1

Well... The users have spoken and that means Pathfinder has been given the dreaded banhammer. Of course, we should remember that this is all part of MCM which means he will return in due time. Whether he will be the same as he was before remains to be seen however.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Well... The users have spoken and that means Pathfinder has been given the dreaded banhammer. Of course, we should remember that this is all part of MCM which means he will return in due time. Whether he will be the same as he was before remains to be seen however.

Discorded @PathfinderCS would be interesting. :dash::umad: 

• Brohoof 1

tonight i looked at the sky and something was off, at first i couldn't place it, but then i saw it, and i was Startled by it, something must have gone terribly wrong, for this is what my gaze was fixed on
Mlp_mare_in_the_moon_vector_by_spiritofthwwolf-d3e9he0.thumb.png.1b861deb9408ff92f70964ade546b407.png

• Brohoof 4

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm no movie buff, but the fact that @PathfinderCS hasn't seen "Princess Bride" is worth at least an hour and thirty-eight minutes on the moon, IMO. 

with a tv and the princess bride movie and nothing else to do?

• Brohoof 1

Oh deerie me, I couldn't bullieve it when I herd you did this.

It feels so deeranged that you'd so maliciousleigh celebrate it too, even bullying him with mentions. You aren't worth a buck, you should be taken into an ambullance and deeriven to a mental hospital.

Seriousleigh, how deer you bull this stunt? Banishing him buckause of such sleight offenses, or lack deerof? I hoove no ideer how lonely he must be, all the way up deer on the moon.

I understand it's obviousleigh for a good cause doe, which is deerrific, deep doen. He is a pruminant figure, very antleruistic, sure is no coward and doesn't do things in calves. I know he selflessleigh volundeered for this, so he knew things might go in this deerection. This level of solideerity makes me so happy it brings deers to my eyes, holy cow. It's all a whirlbull of emotions, let me tell you, that's the gosbull truth.

I hope you wipe the sleight clean and give him free rein when he returns, so he rules soverein once he's bulled himself buck together. I'll cowtow to him, buckle up and gloriousleigh follow his leadeership. Meanwhile I'm tenaciousleigh counting doen the days on my calendeer, eating doenuts and drinking vodcow, listening to Donner Summer and Elvis Presleigh each night before going to sleighp.

Hoofever presumes to sleigh him, I'll smash them into a bullp most fabullousleigh under a bullder, then disleigh their ruminants publicly as a lesson.

Yup, you herd me well - that's the last neighl in the cowfin. You can hoof and puff all you want, I'm no pushoover and I sure doen't buck doen.

People may think I'm just a Prancer, I'd argue buck but they're so sCupid they're Dancer than a rock, and such hybuckrites too. It's a lost cowse, so I'll leave my Comet there, bullt for the door and Dasher out at Blitzening speed.

(On an unrelated note, it's cloudy and dark outside. It looks like rein,deer friends.)

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured

I hope I wasn't misled in considering myself a rebell, and a runner-up in terms of deer jokes. I hope yule notice them, I really sleighved over that post for roughly an hour.

The staggering lack of puns to support @PathfinderCS was Clause for concern for me. It really chilled me to the bone, how you gave him the cold shoulder for his jokes.

• Brohoof 1