1. 1. Top Five (due to tie)

• Trixie Lulamoon
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Autumn Blaze

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

2. No matter who gets picked, ping me if you need anything. :)

Aye. If it turns out to be Trixie, may need tips on the hat. If it is Blaze, the horn .... not sure if resin or something else is better for that. I'm confident I can sculpt the horn .... but not sure what would be the best material. 

3 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Crackle! :crackle:       

You know, that is a missed opportunity. Crackle would have been hilarious

• Brohoof 1

On 12/15/2018 at 12:35 PM, Salty Sweetness said:

If he misses a submission not due to health or act of Celestia then various challenges will need to be performed. Things like getting someone to take a photo with him, maybe even a costume change at one point. I'm open to suggestions for this one.

What about...

If he misses a blog... he HAS to take a picture of himself & turn it into a meme, for display on the forums. 

Maybe even worldwide use...

It's an alternative to having to make multiple costumes, at least - and having Jeric memes instantly makes you one of the cool kids.

As we crossed the original vote threshhold I can finally call this one. 

This means the following, including both the $2000 and $2500 Bonus stretch goal

• I will be dressing up as Trixie inspired by her Equestria Girls depiction during BronyCon minimum four hours*. 
  • The Trixie cosplay will be the female canon version of the character, including attire, makeup, and whatever else needed
  • The cosplay will need to be a legitimate attempt (not phoned-in). 
  • I will be recording my self singing a song (she really only has one) dressed like her in a video BEFORE the con. 
  • I will posting regular blogs regarding creating and putting together, all elements of the costume. 
  • I will be entering the BronyCon cosplay contest** 
  • I will stay in-character while wearing the cosplay

*Because of the costume contest this could be more than four hours if the cosplay contest is held later in the day. 

**In case there isn't a contest this will be substituted with something equally humiliating. This is unlikely but we wanted to cover our basis. 

These are the various images that @Salty Sweetness is looking at for inspiration. (She is talking exams so I am posting this on her behalf). The only conditions I have given her are no super high heels and any socks/tights/leggings need to over the knees. Both conditions are related to scaring and injuries from a car accident earlier in the year. Everything else is up to her. 

Screenshot (5).png

1872185__safe_screencap_trixie_equestria+girls_forgotten+friendship_spoiler-colon-eqg+series_clothes_cropped_cute_diatrixes_hoodie_kneesocks_legs_skirt.png

91afd861c7af1b57428c153a4776d004--the-great-the-amazing.jpg

I have no idea what this one is from so I am spoilering it. 

Spoiler

medium (1).jpeg

1892489__safe_artist-colon-charliexe_trixie_equestria+girls_leak_spoiler-colon-eqg+series_beautiful_clothes_cute_diatrixes_dress_female_hand+behind+hea.jpeg

I hope this is sufficient for you all. I can thank you all now for NOT going with Rarity or Fluttershy. Trust me on that ... I saw what she was going to do and .... this is tame in comparison. Note that I can actually do a normal (read: male) cosplay of Autumn Blaze in the Hamilton costume just for the fun of that one for those that wanted to see Autumn Blaze. 

:wau:

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to $2250 & $2500 Stretch Goal - Jeric Crossplays as Trixie
5 hours ago, Jeric said:

Both conditions are related to scaring and injuries from a car accident earlier in the year.

I wanna hug you and be nice to you so bad right now. :(

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

Note that I can actually do a normal (read: male) cosplay of Autumn Blaze in the Hamilton costume just for the fun of that one for those that wanted to see Autumn Blaze.

Oooooo... would love to see that. What's the Hamilton costume doe?

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

Oooooo... would love to see that. What's the Hamilton costume doe?

This is a cosplay of Hamilton from the Broadway musical. Hamilton in the Revolution Era uniform 

01E391A6-1853-45CE-A542-CE3E2AC56A7B.jpeg

This is from Kirins Tale 

D59E7691-BF8A-4A24-9B01-ECAE04ED1E76.png

That would be epic to pull off. 

• Brohoof 2

Trixie ended up winning in the end. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I assumed that Rarity was going to pull off the victory but it seems the 'Great and Powerful' one had other plans resulting in her win.

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

This is a cosplay of Hamilton from the Broadway musical. Hamilton in the Revolution Era uniform 

01E391A6-1853-45CE-A542-CE3E2AC56A7B.jpeg

This is from Kirins Tale 

D59E7691-BF8A-4A24-9B01-ECAE04ED1E76.png

That would be epic to pull off. 

Hehe... Funny

Good luck anyways on dressing... as a magician... horse girl!

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
On 12/19/2018 at 4:40 PM, Jeric said:

I will be recording my self singing a song (she really only has one) dressed like her in a video BEFORE the con.

Screenshot (5).png

i vote for this outfit, unless it's a new outfit, inpsired by all the above

she actually has 2 songs now, one from Rainbow Rocks, and one from Road to Friendship(that's not a solo song though, so maybe a duet with faith?(serves her right for putting you up to this))

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i vote for this outfit, unless it's a new outfit, inpsired by all the above

she actually has 2 songs now, one from Rainbow Rocks, and one from Road to Friendship(that's not a solo song though, so maybe a duet with faith?(serves her right for putting you up to this))

Kid is in hunting stage. I believe the final product will be inspired by the pic you posted, though I personally hope she settles on the hoodie version for obvious reasons 

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Kid is in hunting stage. I believe the final product will be inspired by the pic you posted, though I personally hope she settles on the hoodie version for obvious reasons 

With no hat and cape? Unacceptable.it may have a hoodie. But it also sports shorter skirt. So i wouldnt be too eager for that