134 users have voted

1. 1. Top Five (due to tie)

• Trixie Lulamoon
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Autumn Blaze

This poll is closed to new votes

I have to nominate Sunset as the possible cosplay for you, Jeric. I know it sounds really cliché coming from me considering that Sunset is my favourite character but I think she should be considered as an option.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

Awww. I missed it. I was going to add Autumn Blaze... :mlp_yeehaa:

Only because that’s a cool idea in general I’ll add it. 

Okay. The poll will go up later today. It’s going to be lengthy. Both my kid and myself have a veto which can be used at any time. Embarrassment aside, I’ll only use mine if it’s a character with way to much effects elements to do it properly. 

She hasn’t communicated this yet, but if a character wins that doesn’t have a solo song she has a plan if we reach the $2500 goal.

I find it quite surprising, that nobody nominated Discord. I imagine that would be some hassle to make. :mlp_icwudt:

Lyra also would be interesting to see. ^_^

Either way as for me, while it will be nothing extraordinary, I'll be voting for Derpy when the poll is up. :darling:

Edited by Rikifive

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Or to stay in-character!

59 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

No, I'm pretty sure Jeric would have that part covered.

Oh, Discord would be a blast.  I think that Lucid pinned that part of me down. Truth be told, the characters I am mostly nervous about in turns of the "acting" element are the quiet or demure ones. Shy isn't in my DNA which I think is why my kid nominated her. And while I am not your stereotypical masculine guy (I'm thin, 5'9", and 130 lbs), having to play up any feminine characters would probably be a challenge for me. 

Discord would be easy peasy compared to some (and quite fun actually). And yes there is a character on there that petrifies me in a way. Both the potential cosplay and the 'nature' of the character.  

No Thorax? That would have made my vote easy

Well, now I gotta choose...........it's too bad none of them are screaming "pick me". Guess I'll go with Sunset as she's the one who spends more time in the Human world so it would be easy to dress up.

Edited by Will Guide

6 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

alright then, I'll be rooting for Zecora, speaking in rhyme only is just too good, and it can also result in a great outfit

It takes leadership to do all this, he's a good herder.
Since he is willing, we might as well make it harder.
Hopefully, like us, many a member hypes;
If we succeed, Jeric better prep his stripes.