1. 1. Top Five (due to tie)

• Trixie Lulamoon
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Autumn Blaze

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

It looks like Trixie is close enough that this could happen. It’s funny because I have no idea how the kid is going to interpret either Pinkie or Trixie. 

But if it’s either I will demand props! 

Hooray!  I hope Trixie wins!

ezgif-1-d0ee6fb482a9.png

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I decided to vote for Sunset because I'm sure everyone here expected me to do that.

Sunny is just too cool for me tho! Cant touch that level of excellence no matter how good the seamstress is. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

It looks like Trixie and Pinkie are at the highest with the votes. Which one would you prefer, @Jeric?

Though I didn’t mention this I’m not supposed to sway the votes. It’s all in good fun for charity and I’m good with however the votes swing on this. 

Though the top three are definitely going to make me turn several shades of red. I think that is part of the point behind the idea though :P

A character without a song would probably be the most complex since we hit the $2500 

That is why Salty Sweets wants to have a second poll with the top 5. $2500 changed things because now I have a music video and have to enter the Cosplay Contest at BronyCon. Those factors may make some want to switch around their vote. Especially now that they know what I look like IRL. 

Since there isn’t a rush I may toss that up to you all to decide 

We are watching TV and chilling but I’ll try and get her to chime in later

• Brohoof 4

I will acquiesce, Dear @Jeric. I know not much of you.

But Jelly Pony would be so easy to cosplay, y'know? I mean, like, all ya gotta do is just smear actual jelly all over yourself... and go into public like that... for four hours, as it all dries on you!

Mwa-hah-hah!

Dew Eet!

*slowly morphs into Emperor Palpatine* 

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Yes, but everyone here assumed you would make a secret out of it (again).

When it comes to Sunset... I won't keep it a secret unless it's something top secret.

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Sunny is just too cool for me tho! Cant touch that level of excellence no matter how good the seamstress is. 

You'd be paying a lot for a Sunset outfit especially if you go the tailor made route.

Trixie has the lead by one. The poll is set to close tomorrow. If you want to have a runoff vote or stick with the winner you all can decide. I’ll do a yes or no type poll then.

As it stands I may have to learn some cool magic tricks. 

They are tied again! This one is a real nail biter.

maxresdefault.jpg

If it's a tie, does Jeric have to keep switching costumes every couple minutes like that scene in Mrs. Doubtfire?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, PiratePony said:

If it's a tie, does Jeric have to keep switching costumes every couple minutes like that scene in Mrs. Doubtfire?

Oh yes, he totally will have to do that. :love:

That would be a mess. :P

Screenshot (4).png

I suddenly feel like I'm in the world cup. Yeesh. 

Since there was such a huge list on this, and that there was no clear winner, eliminating all but the top five seems the fairest way to determine this. This should have been multiple choice from go. Not going to close this out until we have about as many votes as we had before. If this ends in a tie .... one will be the con cosplay and the other will be the song cosplay. Yes two. 

Okay, Pinkie, Trixie, Fluttershy, Rarity, or Autumn Blaze

44 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

I wonder how an Autumn Blaze cosplay for male will look like

No idea. There aren't any cosplays I can find on her male or otherwise. That means it will be pure creativity on her end. 

Also, the rule my kid put in there says the cosplay must retain the original gender. So you will at least see one female cosplay of her if she wins. 

6 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

Whatever it looks like, I'm sure Jeric's struggles to stay in-character will be

...Kirin us all from laughter.

Fun fact, Autumn Blaze and I are pretty close in personality and tastes. From the bad jokes, the chattiness, the tangents, musical theater ... even down to the ever so brief flashes of anger followed by quick cool down. :P

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Fun fact, Autumn Blaze and I are pretty close in personality and tastes. From the bad jokes, the chattiness, the tangents, musical theater ... even down to the ever so brief flashes of anger followed by quick cool down. :P

It's like you were made for each other. :P

• Brohoof 1

1. As someone who is part of the cosplay community myself, I understand and commiserate about having to remove Zecora from the list. Things are a bit tense right now in the community around that kind of thing.

2. No matter who gets picked, ping me if you need anything. :)

• Brohoof 2

I still don't understand the thing about Zecora. I honestly had no idea as I have never heard of this. Either way, who's idea is this? I love how people tend to make things out of nothing. Stereotypes and whatever.. :bea:

I find the thing about Zecora extremely stupid, but well... Who knows those humans. :mlp_icwudt:

Of course I'm talking about the thing in general; it has nothing to do with Jeric's decision. ( he had the right to do so due to rules anyway)

If I was about to cosplay, I'd go with Zecora just to watch people cri for no reason. :mlp_toldya: Come on, seeing a problem in this is ridiculous. :scoots:

Getting back on topic;

As Derpy is no longer there, I have voted for Fluttershy. That would be interesting. :mlp_bedeyes:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

I was hoping that Sunset would've made it to the top five but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh well. The five characters who did make it are interesting choices but it will all depend on how well Jeric will be able to pull off the one who will prevail over the others. No pressure.