Banner by ~ SFyr

Gaming Anyone Play Classic Game Consoles on CRT TV's?

Phosphor

My current setup:

1. Hitachi CRT TV with component, s-video, and composite inputs
  2. Sega Genesis/CD - RGB SCART to Component conversion. I found the picture quality boost to be worth it. Much better than composite.
  3. RetroN2 - S-video and composite (for NES part)
  4. Playstation 2 - Component (temporarily using composite cable, since my component cable died)

Overall, I really like how the games look on a CRT tv. I've tried these consoles on modern LCD's but didn't like the look and motion blur. Anyone else use these older TV's for classic game consoles?

Several rainboom years ago I use to have  super poninedo but I sold it !

the magical games I loved I use to have were F-ZERO, MEGAMAN-X, MAXIMUM CARNAGE (THAT GAME WAS A BITCH TO BEAT) , ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS, LAWNMOWER MAN based on the movie! Warlock based on a movie, Donkey Kong country, super Mario world, Teenage mutant  ninja turtles, AHHH REAL MONSTERS!!!., LEGEND OF ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST, SUPER MARIO ALL STARS with the secret hard lost levels then last one Kirby's dream land superstars.

• Brohoof 1