Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel if your OC is in the MLP show as a Background Character?

Phasereale

I just thought about this one today and I was wondering. How would ponies feel if they see their OC in the background or with one of the Mane 6 of the show? Think about how cool and awesome it would be to see your OC in the show. For example, I would want my OC to hangout with Pinkie Pie while we are both having a fun time dancing, sharing laughs, and becoming friends as we party together at one of her parties🎊🎉🎈!!!!! Or my OC can hangout with trixie and help her with her magic show! Or my OC could chill with one of the background ponies. What does everypony think?

I'd be concerned if I saw it randomly. Although I'd put it in view of the public, I haven't given consent for it to be used because as an extension of me I don't want it to be misrepresented but that also feels somewhat hypocritical because we do that all of the time with Canon characters.

What makes Silica a unique case is that she was written for a fanfic that takes place in the future. She's supposed to be Pinkie's niece. So perhaps she could be turned into a Pie cousin, because she has the generally grey color scheme of Maud, Limestone, and Marble. Or put her in the great outdoors hauling around rocks, because she's a miner by trade.

Just don't put her somewhere that makes no sense, like in Canterlot (she's about as far from the royal, aristocratic lifestyle as a pony can get).

That would be awesome! Although... My pony OC lives in the mountains so I don't know why she'd be in civilization.

That would be pretty okay actually, I do feel like I am background character in real life so I don't mind. Although I would get confused by being a Rainbow Dash look alike so that might be a problem.

Edited by R.D.Dash

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...