Do you like coffee?

Nightfall Veilwing

Do you drink coffee?  

71 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee?

• YES! GIMME DAT POT! -chug-chug-
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • I drink something else (comment what you drink)

I recently started drinking coffee, and I normally don't like bitter tastes, with the exception of tea since it's bitter taste is rather mild.

I have my coffee with 2 creams. Also, for those who do drink coffee, does warm coffee have less of a bitter taste? I gotten a coffee from McDonald's earlier, and it didn't taste as bitter while it was warm and was more bitter when it cooled down to room temperature.
And how do you like your coffee?
 :)

• Brohoof 4

I absolutely love coffee and I definitely drink a few cups s day! I always drink my coffee black as I like the pure taste of it, sugar and milk really ruin that for me.

To answer your other question; I have noticed that when I forget my coffee and it becomes cold it indeed tastes more bitter.

• Brohoof 4

11 minutes ago, Penloy said:

Personally I hate coffee because it's so bitter, but I like Iced coffee more because I can down it (unlike hot coffee which I have to drink slowly so I taste all the bitterness). I usually drink a monster when I need a caffiene fix.

I drink Monster, too. Do you have a fave Monster? :)

I love coffee! I used to drink it, but when I figured out that it really hurt my stomach I had to stop.

I still would love to drink it though, I like my coffee without any sugar, milk, cream, or other stuff you would add.

Edit: I tried coffee recently after having taken a long break from drinking it, and it turns out that I didn't hurt my stomach. I might start drinking it a little more often now.

Edited by EpicEnergy
  • Brohoof 2

I've never drank coffee in my life and I doubt I ever will. There's something about the smell as well as the taste that turns me away from it.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Penloy said:

I do, actually! It's Ultra Violet! Have you ever tried it? What's your favourite?

I never heard of that flavor. If I find it, I'll try it. What does it taste like?
I haven't tried any other flavor besides the original.

Also, speaking of Ultra Violet, there was a Mtn Dew flavor with the same name that I had a couple times before it was discontinued. And that disappointed me because there were some flavors that I'd like to try again and for the first time. Hey, do you have a fave Mtn Flavor? :)

Oh, I like your OC, BTW.

2 minutes ago, Venomous said:

I do like coffee but I am not allowed to drink it per my doctor. My body does not tolerate caffeine well.

What about decaf? That's what I mostly drink. :o

12 minutes ago, Penloy said:

It comes in a purple can. People say it tastes kinda grapey, kinda fruity? I'm not too sure how I'd describe it, but it's delicious. I highly recommend. I used to think Red Bull tasted way better than Monster, but after tasting Ultra Violet, I'm not sure which I prefer.

Cool! I'm from the UK, and we don't really have Mtn Dew (although, recently, the original flavour started to show up around some stores), so I've never really drank it (I think I might've drank it a couple times, but I forgot what it tastes like, TBH). I should give it a try again.

Thanks! ❤ Some guy drew it for me for free back in 2013. Those were the days, when MLPForums was still very populated. I like your OC too. What's your Cutie Mark?

I'll definitely try it if I can find it.

What do you mean, "when MLPForums was still very populated"? :huh:
My Cutie Mark is an ankh with the dark pink 6-pointed "magic" star in the middle. This is what it looks like. I may redo the deign at some point.
What's yours CM?
 :fluttershy:

Can chat over messages, if you like. :squee:

I enjoy ICED coffee very much. I do not drink hot things, ever. No reason. I just think beverages have to be cold! Since I never drink anything hot, I find now that I CAN'T drink anything hot. It always burns my tongue and lips if I try.

(and people laugh at me!)

I love coffee, but nowadays, my limit is one cup. Anymore than that and my stomach will hurt. I'm not picky on the brand as long as it's medium roast.

I like my coffee with 2 teaspoons of creamer and 3-5 teaspoons of sugar. :catface:

Oh, hell yes. Coffee is one of my favorite drinks, easily. Though I don't drink it as much as I used to with more accessibility to other ways to get my caffeine now, I still make some every day and have a weekly tradition now to get a coffee from Dutch Bros. on a day off from work. I weirdly used to hate iced coffee, but now, it's one of those things that's grown on me and I always get it instead of hot coffee when I don't feel like cooking my stomach. Hot coffee will always hold a more special place in my heart though. 

Man, I love coffee. I limit myself to one a day at most, but it does keep me going. I usually like my coffee tasting slightly bitter.

Edited by Cash_In