Do you like coffee?

Nightfall Veilwing

Do you drink coffee?  

71 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee?

• YES! GIMME DAT POT! -chug-chug-
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • I drink something else (comment what you drink)

I drink tea a lot more often than coffee. A lot more. In fact, until recently I almost never drank coffee apart from a random frappucino from Starbucks.

My friend bought me a macchiato a few months ago and insisted that I try it. Turns out I really liked it. It's currently my favorite coffee. :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Starlighty said:

As a person who grew up on sweets and sugar, I cannot stand the taste of coffee... No matter how much stuff you add to it, there's no way to get the bitterness out... 

Who didn't grow up on sweets and sugar, especially in modern times? :yeahno:

• 3 months later...

No, I don't. A few years ago when I was worried about the way my heart was feeling, my doctor told me to cut back on caffeine. I have not had caffeine since. I was never into coffee, and most certainly don't need to be acquiring that taste. I'm happy over here with sparkling water and herbal tea.

• 7 months later...

Why I like the flavor of mocha in chocolate cakes, I really hate everything about coffee. It is additive, it becomes a life style, like smoking cigarettes. When I grew up, all parents were drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. Maybe I just don't like the idea of both, and keep away from coffee because of that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...