Do you like coffee?

Nightfall Veilwing

Do you drink coffee?  

71 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee?

• YES! GIMME DAT POT! -chug-chug-
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • I drink something else (comment what you drink)

1 hour ago, Millennium Shadow said:

How do you like yours? :P

I love iced flavored coffee the best, but a hot coffee is always wonderful this time of year. And yes in case you were wondering, I am addicted to Starbucks :orly:

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bells said:

I love iced flavored coffee the best, but a hot coffee is always wonderful this time of year. And yes in case you were wondering, I am addicted to Starbucks :orly:

I take mine with some cream.

And does Starbucks sound like alien currency to you? :derp:
Plus, there's this. :yay:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I definitely enjoy and appreciate a cup coffee, especially when it’s cool out B). Of course, I mainly take it with cream and sugar. 

The main problem I have with coffee though is it doesn’t quench my thirst, and in fact I get more thirsty after drinking it. 

Edited by Pony Flutters

Yeah I normally have a coffee every day though today I have not had any coffee but I did drink Matcha. First time I got to use my ceremonial Matcha tea set I got. 

Oh, absolutely! The drink's been important in my household my whole life. I've been drinking it for about 7 years now. Adding coffee to any basic activity just makes it all the better. The only time coffee makes something worse is drinking it hot when your mouth is burned by spicy food. A day without coffee is a bad day.

I cannot drink coffee. I think coffee and cigarettes are off limits for me, and will always be. They feel like old time hazards that parents used to do.

• Brohoof 1

I have to be in the mood for coffee, but YES I love me some coffee. I rarely make it myself anymore however, there's a coffee shop across the street from me and I think I get complacent sometimes because of it. I will say that, while I appreciate a warm mug of coffee like anyone else, it's really iced coffee that makes me feel great.

This actually stemmed from my time in Korea. On a schedule that allows for very little sleep, requires you to wake up early and get to work immediately, hot coffee just isn't going to cut it, so I began drinking iced coffee. It was really nice, my morning 4:30 routine started with a couple cups of iced vanilla coffee and a lofi hip hop remix. Really helped me cut down on the stress.