Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Upcoming (2019) Sonic Movie

Dashy 4 Ever

Hmm...it's hard to tell if these 'leaks' are really real or fake to meddle with our minds judging by the image.

Even so, the movie itself made a response to all this uncertainty:

sonic-the-hedgehog-movie-twitter-troll-m

When the movie comes out, I'll give it a chance to see it along with the Detective Pikachu movie.

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, the not exactly professional quality of these posters gives me doubt about their legitimacy. A Sonic live-action movie could be good, but with my interest in Sonic somewhat retired combined with the poor reputation of movies based off of video games, I don't think I'd actually go to theaters to see it.

Okay sonic's face isn't too bad but his body doesn't match with it at all. I wonder what knuckle will be like, giving that he's already been made large and buffy....latest?cb=20141120011159

ugh.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

The way you all react, it sounds just about as bad as 1993's Super Mario Bros. The Movie. You might as well go as far and say it should be SO Straight-to-DVD it hurts, just like Woody Woodpecker!

Edited by YoshiAngemon

9 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

The way you all react, it sounds just about as bad as 1993's Super Mario Bros. The Movie. You might as well go as far and say it should be SO Straight-to-DVD it hurts, just like Woody Woodpecker!

No ones reacting that poorly. They just aren’t sure or just think Sonics design looks bad. That’s it. 

9 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

I honestly had more confidence in Woody Woodpecker as a film. I mean, I’m not going to see it since I’m not a fan of the franchise, but it doesn’t surprise me to hear several fans question the design decisions. 

• Brohoof 3

55 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I honestly had more confidence in Woody Woodpecker as a film. I mean, I’m not going to see it since I’m not a fan of the franchise, but it doesn’t surprise me to hear several fans question the design decisions. 

Well, the eventual blu-ray release of that film, and the fact that it's on Netflix, pretty much spawned a new series of Shorts on the Woody Woodpecker Youtube Channel, animated, and with foes like Wally Walrus, Buzz Buzzard, Andy Panda, and even Chilly Willy. Try not to think too hard about that one, okay?

On 12/19/2018 at 9:35 AM, TBD said:

I wonder what knuckle will be like, giving that he's already been made large and buffy....

He will be small and cute. 

Also why is this being made? who was asking for this? it's like they're begging to lose money. 

• Brohoof 2