Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video I finally got my youtube gaming channel up!

Phasereale

1 hour ago, Phasereale said:

So, I have had my gaming channel up for almost a week now and I'm waiting for viewers and subscribers! Link is in the description! Don't forget to leave a like, comment, subscribe, and turn on post notifications to get notified of my next upload!

:):squee::kindness::laugh::pinkie::ooh:

My Gaming YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLGMK2QsEnd1bbQPdblHiw

Just given you a heads up that YouTube channels and videos can be promoted on MLPF but they should be in Octavia’s Hall, status updates, blogs, signatures, and profiles. 

I would also suggest that you add some videos in this actual topic to have them embed as you upload them on YouTube. Good luck 

• Brohoof 2

Let's see.... You have Fallout, Halo, Minecraft, and Cuphead.

Hmmmm... I'm not that interested in those... games, because I only play that one Lego game.

Oh! How about you make a video about Legends of Equestria! That'd be great, right?

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

Let's see.... You have Fallout, Halo, Minecraft, and Cuphead.

Hmmmm... I'm not that interested in those... games, because I only play that one Lego game.

Oh! How about you make a video about Legends of Equestria! That'd be great, right?

I would play Legends of Equestria, but I'm playing games on the Xbox one first! I also did see gameplay of Legends of Equestria and what I did learn is that your character can be defeated real easily by their weakness, but it's still looks like a great game! I may have to get that later on down the road!

• Brohoof 1