Phasereale

Video I finally got my youtube gaming channel up!

1 hour ago, Phasereale said:

So, I have had my gaming channel up for almost a week now and I'm waiting for viewers and subscribers! Link is in the description! Don't forget to leave a like, comment, subscribe, and turn on post notifications to get notified of my next upload!

:):squee::kindness::laugh::pinkie::ooh:

My Gaming YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLGMK2QsEnd1bbQPdblHiw

Just given you a heads up that YouTube channels and videos can be promoted on MLPF but they should be in Octavia’s Hall, status updates, blogs, signatures, and profiles. 

I would also suggest that you add some videos in this actual topic to have them embed as you upload them on YouTube. Good luck 

Let's see.... You have Fallout, Halo, Minecraft, and Cuphead.

Hmmmm... I'm not that interested in those... games, because I only play that one Lego game.

Oh! How about you make a video about Legends of Equestria! That'd be great, right?

On 12/20/2018 at 10:34 PM, Midnight Solace said:

@Phasereale Whoa, you play Halo too? :twismile:

Why yes I do! I also really enjoy playing Halo 5 the most now a days! I also love Halo 2❤! 

Badges

10 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

Let's see.... You have Fallout, Halo, Minecraft, and Cuphead.

Hmmmm... I'm not that interested in those... games, because I only play that one Lego game.

Oh! How about you make a video about Legends of Equestria! That'd be great, right?

I would play Legends of Equestria, but I'm playing games on the Xbox one first! I also did see gameplay of Legends of Equestria and what I did learn is that your character can be defeated real easily by their weakness, but it's still looks like a great game! I may have to get that later on down the road!

Badges