Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5's art style

Plonkett

41 minutes ago, chirox the pony said:

There is leaked concept art that you can find online. I won't post it here but you can see it for yourself. None of the proposed designs match the calarts or tumblr style. G5 is in good hands.

I've seen them, and there is no established final design yet.

15 hours ago, vgmaster9 said:

I've seen them, and there is no established final design yet.

But of the ones that have been proposed none of them look like they would fit into gravity falls or Steven Universe. I'm also pretty sure they wanted this version to be edgier so I don't think going for that style would work with the tone of this new show. That or there are a new round of leaks I am not aware of where plans have changed.

2 hours ago, chirox the pony said:

But of the ones that have been proposed none of them look like they would fit into gravity falls or Steven Universe. I'm also pretty sure they wanted this version to be edgier so I don't think going for that style would work with the tone of this new show. That or there are a new round of leaks I am not aware of where plans have changed.

Yeah, but some of them look way to cartoony to be used.

3 hours ago, vgmaster9 said:

Yeah, but some of them look way to cartoony to be used.

Well that is true. Still I do believe those were the final 5 design choices. We'll see what happens and which gets picked. Keep an eye on comic-con I think some announcements might be made there. 

• 1 year later...