• Sunset Shimmer
    • Lyra
    • Coco Pommel
    • Spike
    • Autumn Blaze
    • Marble Pie
    • Tempest Shadow

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-12-31 at 08:17 PM

13 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Bat ponies. 

We don't have any bat emotes. 

That's a problem. 

We need to fix that.

dancing_bat_ponies_by_vectorvito-d72iq3k

Here's the problem with that though. All emotes so far, barring Rover and Crackle, are just a face not even the whole head. So take away the ears and wings of any batpony the most essential features and you get:

IMG_20181227_234739.jpg.531a634e0f8a71d3d4c48d5746a481f6.jpg

Yeah......not most recognizable, unfortunately. But hey maybe we can opt for a full head emote to at least get the ears.

4 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Here's the problem with that though. All emotes so far, barring Rover and Crackle, are just a face not even the whole head. So take away the ears and wings of any batpony the most essential features and you get:

Yeah......not most recognizable, unfortunately. But hey maybe we can opt for a full head emote to at least get the ears.

Thither are fangs still :orly: Well, could be, if drawn.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, KH7672 said:

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Thither are fangs still :orly: Well, could be, if drawn.

I wasn't saying that face specifically. And I think most could tell via the eyes and fangs. 

• Brohoof 1

On 12/27/2018 at 4:24 PM, Denim&Venom said:

dancing_bat_ponies_by_vectorvito-d72iq3k

Oh spot the difference game! :ticking:

Pom Pom's pose is different than the others! Look at her hooves! :squee:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, Pony emotes will always be the same style unless there is some special accessory. Non Pony emotes have a little more flexibility. 

Poll going up in a moment 

• Brohoof 1

Eh, don't care if I'm late. The lack of bug emotes is soroughly lacking, and seeing as Chrysalis limits herself to 'I'm shocked' and 'I'm being evil' expressions, I recommend the most expressive bug to date.

1730789139_medium(14).png.a140480794bde82bfb6dc5e8118b9004.png

'Aww, what a cute post. You think you're actually contributing!'

313925254_medium(15).png.9326bd5fb2d9edf1243b9a53b2d7c45a.png

*intense realization intensifies*

674923804_medium(16).png.a17afdb313b97a250966378c1d16ae3d.png

'Let me tell you why that's bullshit adorable.'

@~C. Discord~

Thorax? Oh man. You just missed the poll. Well ... you could always vote for Chrysalis. 

:darling:

12 minutes ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

I recommend the most expressive bug to date.

If you mean Ocellus, she is on the list

:orly:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Creamtastic Jeric said:

@~C. Discord~

Thorax? Oh man. You just missed the poll. Well ... you could always vote for Chrysalis. 

:darling:

If you mean Ocellus, she is on the list

:orly:

The generic villain expressions and the overrated new character? Pass.

I'll get Thorax emotes just as I'll get use of certain other Thorax things not yet revealed, just you wait.

4 minutes ago, Creamtastic Jeric said:

Added Thorax to get CD off my back. Also cause I had Silver Spoon on there twice. 

Remember this is multiple choice. 

That would've been nice to know earlier, cause now I can't undo my single vote. 

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

That would've been nice to know earlier, cause now I can't undo my single vote. 

I can. If you (or anyone else) wants to add Thorax lemme know. I haz abilities yo

Actually. I changed my mind. I just turned on vote switching. Go for it

hmm. lets see, i'd like to add Chrysalis, Autumn Blaze, Somnambula, Starswirl, Diamond Tiara, Sweetie Belle and Tempest Shadow
(damn, no one nominated Trixie, shame on us all)

5 minutes ago, Creamtastic Jeric said:

I can. If you (or anyone else) wants to add Thorax lemme know. I haz abilities yo

1 minute ago, Valtacio De la Creme said:

hmm. lets see, i'd like to add Chrysalis, Autumn Blaze, Somnambula, Starswirl, Diamond Tiara, Sweetie Belle and Tempest Shadow
(damn, no one nominated Trixie, shame on us all)

You already have that which you need. 

2 minutes ago, Creamtastic Jeric said:

You already have that which you need. 

which is the reason i didn't spam Trixie emotes on this post and opted on characters that don't have any, i just found some people discussing in a status update the other day about more Trixie emotes and sent them here, but it seems they didn't come

To be honest I'd prefer voting for a specific emote - its expression, rather than blindly voting for characters, that may end up having an impractical emote. :derp: (for example :Fleur: - I extremely rarely see it being used, I never use it myself, so rip Fleur, nice try at least you made it to the list of emotes :mlp_icwudt:)

*cough* *cough*

Sooooooooooooo with that being said, I decided to take a look at suggestions, that were posted in this thread and I have picked 3 emotes that I liked the most. Emotes, that I saw a potential of being used by me. :darling:

7JNKlVk.png 5hb8oC0.png WYiuqco.png

And oh- just these three are enough to make the choice difficult. :P 

Coco's smile is purely nice. I can imagine having a good use of that one. :darling:

Autumn Blaze's gasp is perfect. It's so legit, that I probably wouldn't be using :o :sunbutt: anymore. :D 

The one with Spike is simply hilarious! :D It takes the derp to the next level and I'd love to have that in the arsenal! :love:

Ummm... At first I was thinking of more common ponies like Luna, Vinyl or Lyra, but given the provided examples, if the ones I mentioned would be the results for the particular characters, I voted for Autumn Blaze's Ultimate Gasp. :P 

I need exact suggestions to choose from and since Jeric allows us to switch votes, you can try to change my mind to get another vote for your beloved character.

wwVNt9j.png 

Edited by Rikifive

I’m probably going to start eliminating the lesser voted emotes as we go on with this. At 35 characters long this is a pretty big poll 

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

To be honest I'd prefer voting for a specific emote - its expression, rather than blindly voting for characters, that may end up having an impractical emote. :derp: (for example :Fleur: - I extremely rarely see it being used, I never use it myself, so rip Fleur, nice try at least you made it to the list of emotes :mlp_icwudt:)

*cough* *cough*

I fully admit to abusing my-then-admin power for the Fleur emote. Heck, I drew the silly thing as well. And I use it. :Fleur:

I think I'm the only one who does. :Fleur: Of course.