Beetlejeric

New Years Eve Chat on Discord - COMPLETE

So I forget which goal this is. Anyway, like the MLPF birthday there will be a short gathering on our Poniverse Discord Server this Christmas Eve ... the 24th starting at 5:00 PM EST. The last people came and went for hours so consider it like an open house. 

The Traditional Reading of A Visit From St. Nick will be live during this party, read by me. About time I read something huh? 

• Brohoof 11
  • Yay 2
  • Smile 2

Wish I could attend, but I won't be able to since I go with family every christmas eve.

I would join, but in my time zone, that's Christmas morning. I'll probably be playing Super Mario Odyssey before going out with my family. I'll join if I can, but it may not happen. 

Have fun to those attending! 

If I can find some time, I'll attend though I can't promise anything.

I think I'll be able to join. I wasn't able to join the last Discord party, but I hope I can make it to this party. 

When the time comes for the group/party to begin, will there be a topic that will have the link to the Discord group?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Christmas Eve!!! Do you have any idea what those words mean for retail employees like myself!?!!??!!:angry:

;)JK no harsh feelings. Enjoy yourself everyone. Just letting you know my excuse.

Update edit: Aaaaannndd I just checked my schedule. I actually open Christmas Eve!:yay: So I'll definitely try to log on when I get home (as long as I'm not too drained :yeahno:)

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I think I'll be able to join. I wasn't able to join the last Discord party, but I hope I can make it to this party. 

When the time comes for the group/party to begin, will there be a topic that will have the link to the Discord group?

https://discord.gg/poniverse

Does this help?

@Jeric Can you please add it to the calendar? Automatic time conversion and stuff :D

Edited by Bas

XP I lost my earphones so I doubt I will be there. Plus I still havee yet join the server :P

I might come; not planning to go anywhere that night, thought I'm not a member of the server.

Edited by MidnightFire1222

00:00 local time

Are you kidding me? : (

Spoiler

Jk, my sleep schedule is already messed up in this holiday, I might be able to come :mlp_yeehaa:

A party on Discord wouldn't be the same without, well, Discord

283800__safe_discord_animated_dancing_di

5 PM EST? That's 2 PM my time, which as long as I have no other obligations during the party, I should be able to attend for a while before the Toy Day Event in the world of Animal Crossing New Leaf begins about 4 hours later at 6 my time. 

OK, I'm leaning mostly towards "I shall be there", but I might be asked to do something AFK. Just keep that in mind.

I will try and make it, I think Ill be at the in-laws house..oh wait, I have a "meeting then"that I can miss.. JK!!

I'll be in and out:muffins:

I'll tune in on the party as a way to pass the time on Christmas Eve. I'm praying that I sleep well considering I have lots and lots of gifts I cannot wait to unwrap. 

Badges

@Jeric is there an invite to the server somewhere? I tried @Bas link but I couldn't get through.Something about needing to claim an account but I can't do it.

EDIT: I tried clicking the button below the banner, but the invite doesn't seem to go through for me.

Edited by MidnightFire1222

On 12/22/2018 at 5:22 PM, Jeric said:

So I forget which goal this is. Anyway, like the MLPF birthday there will be a short gathering on our Poniverse Discord Server this Christmas Eve ... the 24th starting at 5:00 PM EST. The last people came and went for hours so consider it like an open house. 

The Traditional Reading of A Visit From St. Nick will be live during this party, read by me. About time I read something huh? 

I’ll try to join but what time for Central Time? That’s 4:00 PM right? If so I’ll try to make it but idk yet. 

58 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

So....20 more minutes?

5:00pm Eastern. A little over 4 hours from now. :mlp_wink:

9 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

5:00pm Eastern. A little over 4 hours from now. :mlp_wink:

Well, guess I'm just going to bed now. It's already past midnight.

Woah, it's today... at 11pm for me. I'll try to be on.

Which channel will the gathering be in? With reading for example, will it be in Storytime! or one of the channels under Voice Chats?

Won't make it, sadly. Gonna take part in a Christmas party at a friend's house.

1 hour ago, Feather Spiral said:

Woah, it's today... at 11pm for me. I'll try to be on.

Which channel will the gathering be in? With reading for example, will it be in Storytime! or one of the channels under Voice Chats?

Pinkies Party Room. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1