Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Years Eve Chat on Discord - COMPLETE

Jeric

So I forget which goal this is. Anyway, like the MLPF birthday there will be a short gathering on our Poniverse Discord Server this Christmas Eve ... the 24th starting at 5:00 PM EST. The last people came and went for hours so consider it like an open house. 

The Traditional Reading of A Visit From St. Nick will be live during this party, read by me. About time I read something huh? 

• Brohoof 11

I would join, but in my time zone, that's Christmas morning. I'll probably be playing Super Mario Odyssey before going out with my family. I'll join if I can, but it may not happen. 

Have fun to those attending! 

• Brohoof 1

I think I'll be able to join. I wasn't able to join the last Discord party, but I hope I can make it to this party. 

When the time comes for the group/party to begin, will there be a topic that will have the link to the Discord group?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Christmas Eve!!! Do you have any idea what those words mean for retail employees like myself!?!!??!!:angry:

;)JK no harsh feelings. Enjoy yourself everyone. Just letting you know my excuse.

Update edit: Aaaaannndd I just checked my schedule. I actually open Christmas Eve!:yay: So I'll definitely try to log on when I get home (as long as I'm not too drained :yeahno:)

5 PM EST? That's 2 PM my time, which as long as I have no other obligations during the party, I should be able to attend for a while before the Toy Day Event in the world of Animal Crossing New Leaf begins about 4 hours later at 6 my time. 

OK, I'm leaning mostly towards "I shall be there", but I might be asked to do something AFK. Just keep that in mind.

@Jeric is there an invite to the server somewhere? I tried @Bas link but I couldn't get through.Something about needing to claim an account but I can't do it.

EDIT: I tried clicking the button below the banner, but the invite doesn't seem to go through for me.

Edited by MidnightFire1222

On 12/22/2018 at 5:22 PM, Jeric said:

So I forget which goal this is. Anyway, like the MLPF birthday there will be a short gathering on our Poniverse Discord Server this Christmas Eve ... the 24th starting at 5:00 PM EST. The last people came and went for hours so consider it like an open house. 

The Traditional Reading of A Visit From St. Nick will be live during this party, read by me. About time I read something huh? 

I’ll try to join but what time for Central Time? That’s 4:00 PM right? If so I’ll try to make it but idk yet. 

1 hour ago, Feather Spiral said:

Woah, it's today... at 11pm for me. I'll try to be on.

Which channel will the gathering be in? With reading for example, will it be in Storytime! or one of the channels under Voice Chats?

Pinkies Party Room. 

• Brohoof 1