Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Years Eve Chat on Discord - COMPLETE

Jeric

17 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Hey! Made it to the chat! :D

Do you know how to get into the chat? I clicked the link to the Discord group, but I don't see anyone talking when I join. I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong area on the discord group. 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Do you know how to get into the chat? I clicked the link to the Discord group, but I don't see anyone talking when I join. I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong area on the discord group. 

In the Poniverse chat, click on “Pinkie’s Party Room” and make sure your Mute and Defean buttons are unselected.

3 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

In the Poniverse chat, click on “Pinkie’s Party Room” and make sure your Mute and Defean buttons are unselected.

Oh, okay. I checked and the only voice group is the Silence is Golden voice chat. I don't see Pinkie's Party Room. 

I really hope everyone can enjoy their festivities with friends and family.

You people are really nice and, even if I'm only here for entertainment, every one of the users makes this site a great place to enjoy a bit of fun, drama and nonsense.

Cheers for you all! 

• Brohoof 2

We will be doing this again on New Years Eve. I wasn't able to be on for more than 10 minutes, but should be able to attend for a bit longer next week. :D

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured

New Years Eve Party will start a little earlier (2:00 PM EST) and go as long as people are in there.Unlike Christmas Eve I'll likely be on a lot more this time. 

• The title was changed to New Years Eve Chat on Discord - GOING ON NOW
  • The topic was featured
2 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

I was just that one quiet guy that nopony seemed to notice.

I saw you - Happy New Year!  *rib-crushing hugs*

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The title was changed to New Years Eve Chat on Discord - COMPLETE
4 hours ago, Troblems said:

@Jeric I feel like this thread should have it’s name changed. Just saying. It’s not really going on now, is it?

I completely forgot! Who got lazy ... not me ... no siree. 

:mlp_lie: