Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1500 Stretch Goal B - Community Group Song - Poll Up!

Jeric

Our Song  

125 users have voted

1. 1. Which song should we try and sing as a massive Community Project

• The Smile Song
    • Let The Rainbow Remind You
    • We Got This Together
    • Art of the Dress (with Reprise)
    • Time To Be Awesome
    • At The Gala
    • Winter Wrap Up
    • CMC Anthem (Showstoppers)
    • My Little Pony Theme (Long Version)
    • Brony Polka

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-01-04 at 05:26 AM

Several years ago we tried to do this with the Smile Song. Unfortunately song files were lost, people backed out, and I started to deal with a deluge of medical issues that ultimately culminated in my stepping down from staff. 

So, we are trying this again. The community can (should they wish to participate) select a song that we will all sing together. Smile is generally the easiest one, but there are other options now that we have had a few more years of Pone. How this will work is simple, you all can sing as much or as little of the selected song you want. Send it to us and when we have enough voices we will cut together a massive Poniverse Smile Song using a snippet along with some of the old files I still have. 

First Smile is one option, are there any others you think will work? 

• Brohoof 4

Not exactly a perfect timing, but somewhat related to the current season --- There's a song, that will always have a special place for me --- Winter Wrap Up. :ticking: Even though I assume that one could not be perfect for this, I still would like to hear it. :derp:

• Brohoof 4

On 12/23/2018 at 9:03 AM, Jeric said:

Send it to us

*spoken stiltedly and meticulously* 

And oh, by the way... *stares at script*... uhm, Jer... JERIC... where, oh where, do we send... *stares at script*... s-send these files to?

10 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

*spoken stiltedly and meticulously* 

And oh, by the way... *stares at script*... uhm, Jer... JERIC... where, oh where, do we send... *stares at script*... s-send these files to?

there will be a poll to decide the song among the nominations first. then a thread that will explain the process, or possibly this same thread will be edited

• Brohoof 1

Smile, Winder Wrap Up, and Rainbow Remind you are the favs here. I'll keep this open for a few more days for any additional ideas on songs 

• Brohoof 1

On 12/26/2018 at 12:48 PM, Creamtastic Jeric said:

We Got This Together and Time To Be Awesome would work too. They are going on the list 

Both of these are excellent choices -- great songs with lots of parts and positive messages.  We could have a lot of fun with either.

• Brohoof 1

Since I mentioned Winter Wrap Up, I'll vote for it now. :ticking:

If I could cast a second vote, it would be "Let The Rainbow Remind You", as I imagine it would turn out really interesting. :mlp_pout:

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Since I mentioned Winter Wrap Up, I'll vote for it now. :ticking:

If I could cast a second vote, it would be "Let The Rainbow Remind You", as I imagine it would turn out really interesting. :mlp_pout:

you actually could. it was a multiple choice poll

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Valtacio De la Creme said:

you actually could. it was a multiple choice poll

Oh yes, I see. Silly me, I automatically assumed it's a single choice poll, even though Jeric clearly stated otherwise. Thank Celestia we can change our votes - I fixed it, voted for Winter Wrap Up and Let the Rainbow Remind You:ticking:

Thanks for pointing me that out. :mlp_grin:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, placed on the home page and set a default close date. :D

Looks like Winter Wrap Up is in the lead and the favorite

What happened to A True True Friend? Really nobody has thought about it? If I'm getting my titles wrong, it's the one from Magical Mystery Cure after/during getting the Cutie Mark's back in order

This song is kinda close to my heart, even though the episode is IIRC not very liked.

Too late to add it in?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I have picked 4 songs.

• First the smile song because of the smiles it brings.
  • Second the long version of the theme.
  • Third brony polka, because of the possibilities with different people singing.
  • Fourth the we got this together song. This is actually my favourite, but whatever. :mlp_icwudt:

7 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

What happened to A True True Friend? Really nobody has thought about it? If I'm getting my titles wrong, it's the one from Magical Mystery Cure after/during getting the Cutie Mark's back in order

This song is kinda close to my heart, even though the episode is IIRC not very liked.

Too late to add it in?

mU2DJ4V.png Now that you mention that... How come I didn't think of this myself? That one would be epic. :P

• Brohoof 1