Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More emoticons depicting Luna

Fluttershy Friend

Is it possible to create on the forum more emoticons with Luna? She is co-ruler of Equestria, one of the most important ponies except Mane 6. She is very popular pony and "for ages" has only one image of that kind. I know that I am not only user who thinks in that way.

• Brohoof 4

Indeed. I want all ponies to have tons of emotes. But ipb and stuff allows limited number of emotes. There's an MCM thingy that unlocked more though. So go there and nominate her for the poll

• Brohoof 4

Quite possibly. You still need to take into consideration of all the other ponies that could be made as emoticons.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, TwilySparky said:

Quite possibly. You still need to take into consideration of all the other ponies that could be made as emoticons.

It is not the same situation I think. Take a look at the present emoticones. Much less popular ponies lika Lyra (I wanted to add "totally":D) and Fleur de Lis have the same quantity of emoticones. Maud, Derpy have even two ones.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend

@Fluttershy Friend it’s a topic in the MCM Forum. Because one emoticon will be community voted and one will be won by a lucky donor, we have no immediate plans on taking requests outside of that. 

I also moved this to Feedback since it isn’t a usability question 

• Brohoof 1