• I have zero hair
    • Some here and there
    • I'm normal
    • Full grown beard and mustache
    • Super hairy everywhere
    • I look like an ape
    • Not telling

• 3 months later...

my face isn't very hairy because i shave regularly. i have barely any chest hair, and my arms and armpits aren't particularly hairy, but my legs are pretty hairy i guess (especially at the bottom)

Edited by notRem

I like to be smooooooth. 

So like no hair on my body besides my bushy eyebrows (which I kinda want to get done soon) and my arms. (But I like hair on arms so def. don’t mind but there is a point where I think it’s too much)

• Brohoof 1

Luckily not heavy. I have some on my legs and arms. I like to shave my face daily otherwise I would naturally grow a beard a mustache of which I have no interest.

Not too much I'd say. But thanks to my DNA, right half of my facial hair is white for some reason, so I can't really grow mustaches or beard even if I want to

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have like very light little body hair to be honest to the point of were I don't see it. That said though I have a full beard and a mustache  which is only though because eh why not. Usually no beard and I just look like a little kid. How does one woo the ladies without a mighty beard for them to get tangled in?