Sondash Studios

Food What types of cereal do you eat?

Well, ALL my cereal comes from Trader Joes. My family is one of those healthy folks, so it wouldn't be a surprise that all our cereal is "healthy" and "gluten free".:mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 4
  • Laugh 1

Well, I'll eat any kind of cereal cornflakes, rice crispies, chocolate flavored, mixed fruits, etc. :mlp_please:

Badges

I rarely (or I guess I could say never, it's been so long...) eat cereal these days... But when I did, I usually ate Weetos, sometimes Kellogg's Frosties. Basically the sweet, sugary stuff! :D

Badges

I eat Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Frosted Flakes, and occasionally Cocoa Pebbles, Lucky Charms, and Captain Crunch. Cheerios are my favorite though.

• Count chocula
  • Wafle crisps
  • :mlp_icwudt:
  • Resses puffs
  • Oreo creal (regular and golden) 
  • S'mores cereal (golden grams, cocoa puffs and marshmellows)
  • Cold stone Strawberry blonde (same as above, but with strawberry cereal pieces. Think Frankenberry but with golden grams) 

Badges

I remember eating cereal when I was younger. Nowadays, I don't usually eat cereal for breakfast. However, when I did, I would mostly have Froot Loops cereal. 

Badges

I don't eat cereal that much, but the last cereal I ate was Oreo O's and Frosted Flakes.

I'm not really a cereal person. But when it comes to breakfast food I do like a good pancake! Oh and cereal mascots are so weirdly charming as well. They're so retro, lol

Badges

I do not like marshmellows or too much sugar. I like granola type or wheat flakes. Fruit and nut stuff like Muslix, but I haven't seen that at the store here. Sometimes I like sweet stuff like peanut butter and chocolate.

Also, I like to eat 2 cereals at the same time. 1 bowl of one, then a bowl of the other.

Edited by Merry Brony 2A

Badges

13 minutes ago, Merry Brony 2A said:

Also, I like to eat 2 cereals at the same time. 1 bowl of one, then a bowl of the other.

Never both at the same time? Weetabix and bran flakes are my personal favourite, although any mix of rough fibrous cereal and something a bit lighter works quite well.

Still, most of the time I have porridge for the sake of portability and as it doesn't need milk.

Shredded wheat and home made oatmeal (It's a cereal!) Not those little sugary packets!

106558.jpg

GUEST_9aa9e788-eac1-403c-ae30-e92c134883c4.jpg

Badges

I don't eat cereal much anymore these days. But when I do, it's usually corn squares or something similar. 

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

Badges

Rice Krispies, Frosted Mini Wheats, Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Lucky Charms, Some Capn Crunch knock off, and Marshmallow Maties. List from most eaten rather than by favorite.

cinnamon toast crunch is actually s+ tier if you like sugary garbage like i do. i mean seriously it's probably the greatest thing ever to put in milk. 

when i was in high school i would get chocolate milk and put cinnamon toast crunch in there. 

it just hits different, it's magical

Lucky charms,Cherrios, Smart start, coco pebbles and Raisin Brand. 

I just eat whatever cereal I can find, usually the ones with lots of sugar and whole grain (that's what most of the cereal out there contain anyways). I don't prefer cereal with raisins though.

Badges

I don't eat much cereal anymore. But I love my Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Apple Jacks. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1

Badges

My most common cereals are Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Special K, and Corn Flakes. My favourite cereals which I don't have as often though are Sheddies, Raisin Bran, and Life. I like really surgery ones too, like Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but it doesn't take long for me to get sick of them. :-P

Badges

52 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I don't eat much cereal anymore. But I love my Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Apple Jacks. :mlp_icwudt:

Whoaa I forgot about Apple Jacks!!

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

11 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Whoaa I forgot about Apple Jacks!!

Not a corn flakes eater? :nom: 

Badges

Just now, Chrysalis89 said:

Not a corn flakes eater? :nom: 

I DON'T EAT CORN FLAKES :glimmer:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

Badges

Me? I usually eat porridge, save for the occasional day where I have something different. 

Badges

I eat Fruity Cheerio's and Lucky Charms.

I've been eating Lucky Charms lately and I really need to stop. I can't even imagine how much sugar that has (and don't tell me).

Badges