Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What types of cereal do you eat?

Dashy 4 Ever

• Count chocula
  • Wafle crisps
  • :mlp_icwudt:
  • Resses puffs
  • Oreo creal (regular and golden) 
  • S'mores cereal (golden grams, cocoa puffs and marshmellows)
  • Cold stone Strawberry blonde (same as above, but with strawberry cereal pieces. Think Frankenberry but with golden grams) 
  • Brohoof 3

I'm not really a cereal person. But when it comes to breakfast food I do like a good pancake! Oh and cereal mascots are so weirdly charming as well. They're so retro, lol

• Brohoof 2

I do not like marshmellows or too much sugar. I like granola type or wheat flakes. Fruit and nut stuff like Muslix, but I haven't seen that at the store here. Sometimes I like sweet stuff like peanut butter and chocolate.

Also, I like to eat 2 cereals at the same time. 1 bowl of one, then a bowl of the other.

Edited by Merry Brony 2A
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Merry Brony 2A said:

Also, I like to eat 2 cereals at the same time. 1 bowl of one, then a bowl of the other.

Never both at the same time? Weetabix and bran flakes are my personal favourite, although any mix of rough fibrous cereal and something a bit lighter works quite well.

Still, most of the time I have porridge for the sake of portability and as it doesn't need milk.

• Brohoof 2

cinnamon toast crunch is actually s+ tier if you like sugary garbage like i do. i mean seriously it's probably the greatest thing ever to put in milk. 

when i was in high school i would get chocolate milk and put cinnamon toast crunch in there. 

it just hits different, it's magical

• Brohoof 1

My most common cereals are Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Special K, and Corn Flakes. My favourite cereals which I don't have as often though are Sheddies, Raisin Bran, and Life. I like really surgery ones too, like Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but it doesn't take long for me to get sick of them. :-P

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I don't eat much cereal anymore. But I love my Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Apple Jacks. :mlp_icwudt:

Whoaa I forgot about Apple Jacks!!

• Brohoof 1

I eat Fruity Cheerio's and Lucky Charms.

I've been eating Lucky Charms lately and I really need to stop. I can't even imagine how much sugar that has (and don't tell me).

• Brohoof 1