Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What types of cereal do you eat?

Dashy 4 Ever

I tend toward sugary cereals with marshmallows and bright artificial colors. My favorites are the 'special edition' ones that come out at certain times of the year like Frankenberry, Boo-berry and Count Chocula. Between times I have Lucky Charms or whatever novelty I can get my mitts on. I do try to alternate and go with Frosted Mini Wheats from time to time but I always have to bury them in sugar to make them palatable. I know that defeats the purpose of pre-sweetened cereal, but I have a sweet tooth.

• Brohoof 5

• 5 months later...

Cereal is one of my favorite things ever. I'll eat almost any type. I love frosted wheats, chocolate cereals, cinnamon cereals, Fruit Loops, Honey Comb, marshmallow cereals like Lucky Charms, even something more simple like Frosted Flakes, it is all good. <3 The only cereals I don't like are any with fruit in them and *shivers* Raisin Bran. :eww: That is the stuff of nightmares, mainly because raisins make me want to vomit, even from the smell alone. Definitely not what I want from a cereal.

• Brohoof 1

Although it isn't necessarily my favorite thing in the world, I'll happily eat plenty of different types of cereal, AS LONG AS THEY COME IN A BAG. None of that cardboard tasting $#!+. Though I think the best has to be these:

Image result for Oat blenders

:)

• Brohoof 2

• Trix
  • Frosted Flakes
  • Honey Nut Cheerios
  • Cookie Crisp
  • Golden Grahams
  • Nilla Banana Pudding
  • Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles
  • Cocoa Krispies
  • Frosted Chocolate Mini Wheats
  • Pops
  • Lucky Charms
  • Honey Smacks
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know that I shouldn’t be eating this stuff but I am a big fan of the sugary cereals like Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Cookie Crisp. I usually have a big bowl of cereal in the mornings before work.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...