Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What types of cereal do you eat?

Dashy 4 Ever

• 4 weeks later...

I'm horribly lactose intolerant, but I eat cereal on occasion anyway because I'm masochistic.

Erm, ignore that last part.

My favorites are Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Lucky Charms.

36 minutes ago, Booker said:

I'm horribly lactose intolerant, but I eat cereal on occasion anyway because I'm masochistic.

Have you tried any plant milks? They're WAY more delicious and nutritious than dairy. Especially hemp milk.

2 minutes ago, BlankFlank777 said:

Have you tried any plant milks? They're WAY more delicious and nutritious than dairy. Especially hemp milk.

I've tried almond and soy milk, but I don't like them at all.

11 minutes ago, Booker said:

I've tried almond and soy milk, but I don't like them at all.

I'm not really much of an almond milk fan either but I LOVE soy milk. It's one of my favorites. If you want something sweet though then you should try some grain milks. Oat milk is incredibly sweet and so is rice milk. And for Oreos rice milk beats all.

• Brohoof 1

I usually just make my own muesli, if that counts?  I think if I were to eat cereal again, it'd probably be honeycombs or multi-grain cheerios?

2 hours ago, Thuja said:

I usually just make my own muesli, if that counts?  I think if I were to eat cereal again, it'd probably be honeycombs or multi-grain cheerios?

I'd say muesli counts more than honeycombs and cheerios. The definition of cereal is grain used for food. Honeycombs and cheerios are junk.

59 minutes ago, BlankFlank777 said:

I'd say muesli counts more than honeycombs and cheerios. The definition of cereal is grain used for food. Honeycombs and cheerios are junk.

Which is why I don't eat boxed cereals anymore, not to mention more cost effective for me to just make muesli than buying a box of honeycombs or whatever.  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...