Sign in to follow this  
Sondash Studios

Food "Healthy" stores where you go shopping.

My parents will drag me to every healthy store in town like Trader Joes, Harris Teeter, Earth Fare, etc.

The food there is great and everything, but at some point, staying there for hours tends to drive a person insane at a point.:lostit:

I like Wegman's. Technically not a "healthy Foods" store, but they have a good selection of healthy stuff!

• Brohoof 2

Stores are inherently not healthy. Why should we have to "pay" for necessities like food?

The only place nearby is Health Hut. Quaint little place. Though I mostly go there to buy the healthy equivalent to junk food after dining in the Mexican restaurant next door. 

1 hour ago, Comrade Key Sharkz said:

Stores are inherently not healthy. Why should we have to "pay" for necessities like food?

Hi Comrade. I see you take your avatar and name seriously!

• Brohoof 1

The only healthy stores we have nearby are Trader Joes and Whole Foods. Whole Foods is overpriced organic food and we don't shop there to much.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I like Wegman's. Technically not a "healthy Foods" store, but they have a good selection of healthy stuff!

WEGMAN'S!!!!!!!!  The only thing I miss about living in the states is going to Wegman's!  They have such a great selection there, I really miss them.

I don't think my town has any "healthy" food stores???  Unless you count Sobey's?  They're more of a fancier grocery store around here so I don't know if that counts or not.

Badges

I like Trader Joe’s. I never really think of it as a health food store. I just like it because it has so many yummy gourmet foods that I can’t get anywhere else. I just like going in there to browse sometimes and get ideas of nifty new things to try. Their foods are really tasty!

Sprout. But man don't work there, as much they all what they stand for they don't treat their workers well, ethic wise.