Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there! New here at the forums!

Snow Jam

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello everypony and Happy New Years Eve!  So long story short, I actually became a fan of the show years ago, back in 2014 to be exact. But after about a couple years I stopped following the show due to other interests. Recently however, I've started getting back into MLP again especially after I found out about the new movie that came out last year. I’m currently rewatching through the entire series rn (including the new seasons I did not get to watch yet). Currently, I’m on season 2 and I love it! Anyways, I’ve struggled to get to know other peeps who are also into the show mainly cuz I’m a closet brony irl, so I decided to create my own account here on the forums to get to know other bronys and hopefully answer questions that I have related to the show. Thanks for reading! 😁

Hello everypony and Happy New Years Eve!  So long story short, I actually became a fan of the show years ago, back in 2014 to be exact. But after about a couple years I stopped following the show due to other interests. Recently however, I've started getting back into MLP again especially after I found out about the new movie that came out last year. I’m currently rewatching through the entire series rn (including the new seasons I did not get to watch yet). Currently, I’m on season 2 and I love it! Anyways, I’ve struggled to get to know other peeps who are also into the show mainly cuz I’m a closet brony irl, so I decided to create my own account here on the forums to get to know other bronys and hopefully answer questions that I have related to the show. Thanks for reading! 😁

• Brohoof 5

QFQ8Ii2.png

Hello there! ^_^

I hope you'll have a good time here! :yay: Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Hello there! ^_^ 

I hope you'll have a good time here! :yay: Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

QFQ8Ii2.png

Hello there! ^_^

I hope you'll have a good time here! :yay: Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Hello there! ^_^ 

I hope you'll have a good time here! :yay: Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

LOL ik sorry! I want to undo that but i can't find where to edit my post. Oh well I guess it works now XD

23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Welcome to the forum, @Snow Jam! Happy New Year and I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forum! :) 

Hi thanks! And thanks for the welcome:mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Snow Jam said:

LOL ik sorry! I want to undo that but i can't find where to edit my post. Oh well I guess it works now XD

Don't you worry, I was just joking. :D 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome back to the fandom! I wish I had started watching the show back in 2014. :sunny: I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and Happy New Year! :-D

Looking forward to it! And yeah 2014 was probably the peak year of MLP fandom tbh. What year did you join if you don't mind me asking?

3 minutes ago, Snow Jam said:

Looking forward to it! And yeah 2014 was probably the peak year of MLP fandom tbh. What year did you join if you don't mind me asking?

I started watching after Season 7 ended with my niece. Then this year (January 2018) I started watching the seasons from the beginning.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Snow Jam said:

Hi thanks! And thanks for the welcome:mlp_yeehaa:

You're welcome and I hope you have a lot of fun and make lot of friend! :D 

Do you have a favorite episode, so far? I also started watching the show around 2012. I thinkg it was when season 3 was about half way over. 

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

I started watching after Season 7 ended with my niece. Then this year (January 2018) I started watching the seasons from the beginning.

Wow nice! And you've had over 1000 posts here since then! You've been pretty active :mlp_yeehaa:

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

You're welcome and I hope you have a lot of fun and make lot of friend! :D 

Do you have a favorite episode, so far? I also started watching the show around 2012. I thinkg it was when season 3 was about half way over. 

I think my favorite episode was when they made an entire episode about the background characters like derpy, dj pon 3, lyra, etc. I also really liked the episode when pinkie pie cloned herself a billion times :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Snow Jam said:

I think my favorite episode was when they made an entire episode about the background characters like derpy, dj pon 3, lyra, etc. I also really liked the episode when pinkie pie cloned herself a billion times :laugh:

I love those two episodes! I believe they are S5 episode 9 Slice of Life and S3 episode 3 Too Many Pinkie Pies. I can sometimes remember all the episodes in order and by title. It's both a gift and a curse. :mlp_laugh:Slice of Life is in my list of top favorite episodes. I like how they built upon background characters gave them more of an identity. I also thought it was funny how Pinkie cloned herself. It was pretty creative and pretty crazy. That, along with how they had to watch paint dry and then hilarity followed, haha. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there new member! :fluttershy:

Welcome to the forum! :twi:

Enjoy your stay! :mlp_grin:

And I guarantee that the people here will definitely be able to answer most of your questions related to the show. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Bas said:

Hi there!

3e0c6ec8fcc9eaaf259fcfbcc362532a--good-morning-mornings.jpg.19eab32ac3dd060133091e1ca16037b6.jpggiphy_4.gif.2a958602c81269dd8693fd583afb008a.gif

rn = ?

Hi! Thanks for the welcome!

And yeah "rn" as in "right now", and quite literally actually cuz I just finished watching an episode right now lol.