Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane 6 do you find most useless?

imawesome

Rank the Mane 6 in terms of how much they mean to the group and how much would change if they left. 

Here's mine:

1.) Applejack. 

2.) Rainbow Dash. 

3.) Twilight Sparkle. 

4.) Pinkie Pie. 

5.) Rarity. 

6.) Fluttershy. 

If someone asks me to explain mine, I will. :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by imawesome
  • Brohoof 1

From most useless to the least.

1. Fluttershy 
  2. Rarity
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Pinkie Pie
  5. Applejack
  6. Twilight Sparkle.

8 hours ago, TBD said:

From most useless to the least.

1. Fluttershy 
  2. Rarity
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Pinkie Pie
  5.  Applejack
  6. Twilight Sparkle.

18 hours ago, Crow2 said:

Most useless = rarity

Fluttershy 

Applejack 

Rainbow dash 

Pinkie pie 

Least useless = twilight 

I see you two are doing most useless to least, I did mine the opposite, just to clarify. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, imawesome said:

I see you two are doing most useless to least, I did mine the opposite, just to clarify. 

Good to know, I'm not quite sure how you'd rank them. xp Guess we both agreed on Fluttershy. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, imawesome said:

I'm never going to get used to choosing what goes where. :mlp_lie:

It's fine, I'm here to make sure things are in the right places. Don't worry about it.

16 minutes ago, RulesofRarity said:

Pre Season 5 = Fluttershy.

Post Season 5 = Pinkie Pie.

No way for either one of them!

To me I think Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Applejack are all useless after 8 out of 9 seasons, but out of them all, Rainbow Dash is the most useless IMO.

44 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

To me I think Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Applejack are all useless after 8 out of 9 seasons, but out of them all, Rainbow Dash is the most useless IMO.

Explain please, because I really don't see Dash as that useless. 

The mos basic example would be how she gets all of the Mane 6 to earn their Cutie Marks, and, as shown in the Season 5 Finale, the world would be completely changed without her Sonic Rainboom. She's also saved her friends on multiple occasions, supported them, and helped Scootaloo. I really don't see why she's the most useless, to me that would be Fluttershy. But please, I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, imawesome said:

Explain please, because I really don't see Dash as that useless. 

The mos basic example would be how she gets all of the Mane 6 to earn their Cutie Marks, and, as shown in the Season 5 Finale, the world would be completely changed without her Sonic Rainboom. She's also saved her friends on multiple occasions, supported them, and helped Scootaloo. I really don't see why she's the most useless, to me that would be Fluttershy. But please, I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

Seven words:

I've seen her a lot enough already!

On 1/6/2019 at 11:09 AM, FirePuppy said:

Seven words:

I've seen her a lot enough already!

Then they should make season 9 consist of nothing but RD episodes

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, This Whomps said:

They should make season 9 consist of nothing but RD episodes

While I love RD, I'm pretty sure if you have just an entire season of nothing but episodes of the same pony, many fans would get irked. Plus, RD episodes don't really have the best track record. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, imawesome said:

While I love RD, I'm pretty sure if you have just an entire season of nothing but episodes of the same pony, many fans would get irked. Plus, RD episodes don't really have the best track record. 

I'm being sarcastic. I just say that because I know it annoys him

• Brohoof 1

Most useless? As in what? Beating enemies? All I know for a fact is that Twilight is the least useless in that case. If you mean who they all could live without seeing all the time? I don't know, Fluttershy doesn't really join them that much in some things because she's an introvert like me. I imagine they could do without her maybe. The others tend to hang out more... especially Rainbow. She seems to hang out with everyone often. So in that case... Rainbow is the least useless. 

I kinda don't get the question to well but i did what I could.

On 1/11/2019 at 4:03 PM, Kadeda said:

Most useless? As in what? Beating enemies? All I know for a fact is that Twilight is the least useless in that case. If you mean who they all could live without seeing all the time? I don't know, Fluttershy doesn't really join them that much in some things because she's an introvert like me. I imagine they could do without her maybe. The others tend to hang out more... especially Rainbow. She seems to hang out with everyone often. So in that case... Rainbow is the least useless. 

I kinda don't get the question to well but i did what I could.

I basically mean that how much they mean to the group and how much would change if they left. 

I know that Rainbow is friends with Pinkie, Fluttershy, Twilight. Not so much with Rarity or Applejack.

Fluttrshy is friends with Rainbow

Twilight is friends with just everyone in the group

I know that Pinkie is friendly with everyone, Its just hard for me to picture her to be a good friend to Rarity.

Rarity is technically was always alone and never befriended anyone before Twilight came to town. 

Applejack the same as Rarity I guess

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, R.D.Dash said:

I know that Rainbow is friends with Pinkie, Fluttershy, Twilight. Not so much with Rarity or Applejack.

This is where I disagree. 

Rarity and Rainbow don't hang out much outside of episodes focused on them, but Rainbow's and AJ's friendly competitions couldn't be closer to friendship. Even with their disputes, I'd call them good friends. 

Outside of that, I agree with everything you said. 

Edited by imawesome
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

i'm sorry AJ and rarity fans, but i find them the most useless. All rarity does is basically make dresses and all AJ does is buck apple's, While Fluttershy can communicate with animals, Pinkie is friends with everypony, Twilight is main character and is a alicorn, and Rainbow dash is apparently best flier in equestria and she can do a sonic rainboom, which made her friends get their cutiemarks.