Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity the Supreme

Sovereign Leader Rarity

So going into 2019, I desire to be more directly involved on the forums and decided that now is a good a time as any to create my version of one of these Ask a Pony topics.:mlp_grin:

So...yeah, feel free to ask your's truly anything everypony, and I'll try to respond as soon as I possibly can!:mlp_grin::balloon:

40f53b52686e6f92b51e96514872ac9f.png

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 1

Greetings, @Rarity the Supreme

How are you?

I was wondering: "What is your favorite episode of Friendship is Magic that doesn't involve Rarity being the main focus?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Rarity the Supreme

How are you?

I was wondering: "What is your favorite episode of Friendship is Magic that doesn't involve Rarity being the main focus?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

Well actually, despite my absolute adoration for Rarity as a character, my favorite episode of the show as a whole is actually Twilight's Kingdom just because of how much of a sheer spectacle it is. The best episodes tend to be the two-part season openings/finales tend top be some of the best episodes of the show in my opinion.:mlp_grin:

Thank you for the question!:wub:

38 minutes ago, Quinch said:

How does it feel to be best pony?

Pretty great, I'm not going to lie.:-D

1 minute ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Who's your second best pony after Rarity?

Probably Twilight Sparkle, though Fluttershy would come at a close third.:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

You're Welcome, My Friend! :-D

"Do you have a favorite Disney movie?" 

That's difficult, since there are a myriad of them, especially the ones in recent years, which I really enjoy. The ones which I would consider a cut above the rest would probably consist of Tangled, Frozen and Moana (not including Pixar), though I also love Mulan as well. If I had to pick one, probably Moana.

Including Pixar, I would have to say Inside Out.:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 1/3/2019 at 12:26 AM, xX_PinkDragon_Xx said:

Do you have a favorite superhero? If so, who is it?

Well, while I’m not really a superhero girl, I am somewhat fond of Batman and Deadpool, particularly the latter because of his sewing-needle sharp wit.

On 1/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, IronM17 said:

Do you have a favorite backgroundpony?

Or a favorite supporting character?

And a favorite villain?

Which Rarity Song is the best? 

So many quandaries! But okay then, going of them one by one...

Question 1) Umm...I don’t tend to give the backround ponies or the supporting characters in general too much thought, but I of course am fond of Derpy Hooves (I mean, who isn’t), as well as Trixie, who reminds me of myself.:-D

Question 2) There are quite a few villains from the show whom I enjoy , primarily including Tirek because of his raw ferocity and incredible fight, Discord because of his humor and actually the Storm King whose personality I actually find incredibly entertaining, it’s just very unfortunate that he was as under-utilised as he was.

Question 3) While there are plenty of great ones, I’d probably have to decide on Becoming Popular as it not only provides an exquisite moral, but is also extremely catchy to boot.:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...