Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things you've accomplished in 2018.

Dashy 4 Ever

Well, I've accomplished a lot this year...

- I've joined the MLP Forums (Hell yeah);)

- I've finished 8th grade and am still alive in 9th so far:lostit:

- I've been a great friend to others and to my family:mlp_icwudt:

- I'm Still a bronyB)

- Drew a few comics:orly:

- Did good in my piano recital:pinkie:

And yeah, of course I've done more, but that would be too much.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't get to accomplish much this year seeing as there wasn't much that I needed to get done, but I did succeed at a few things as opposed to me saying that I did absolutely nothing of value and wasted 2018. Here is what I managed to get done.

1. Returned to the world of cosplay.
2. Lost weight though I ended up a few pounds shy of my goal.
3. Became an Event Coordinator on the forums--this one is a surprise addition.
4. Something else but I can't recall.

2018 wasn't one of my better years, although it wasn't a total waste in terms of what I achieved. I managed to give up cursing - although I succeeded in this at the very end of the year.

Edited by Cash In

A couple things:

• Bought tracking platform for my largest telescope
  • Joined MLP Forums back in July and made some friends
  • Imaged cloud details on Uranus  :ticking:

Uranus_W25_11-17-2018 (1).jpg

• Brohoof 2

I got fifteen platinum trophies, mostly Playstation 4 but a few Playstation 3 games too. I started quite a few games this year intending to finish them but got bored with them or generally tired of playing them.

I really wanted the plats for Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment but the last couple trophies were grinding hell. Same with Toukiden Kiwami.

• I moved out to my first home on my own
  • I got my driver's license
  • I completed a few courses and plan to do more in 2019

Really happy with how my 2018 turned out. It was a great year for my whole family actually

• Brohoof 1

In 2018 I managed to:

See the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot.

Get my weight down to ‘normal’ by New Years Eve. (Normal is a relative term, right?)

Get some solid work done on a story I’ve been trying to write for years.

Get hitched, late in the fourth quarter. 

• Brohoof 2

What I have accomplished in 2018

-I successfully mastered sketching :-P

-Met new friends and best friends and also gain a relationship with someone :mlp_please:

-My OC is gonna be in the project MLP series :mlp_yay:

-Got a new hobby, that is drawing of course :catface:
-Gained a new ability in my life!

That's basically all, I don't count my rewards and prizes as an accomplishment :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

1. Met the love of my life right here on the forums. @Cyclone

2. Got my driver's license.....ON my birthday. 

3. Attended my third Daytona 500 :mlp_yay:

4. Perfected my swimming skills thanks to spending nearly every weekend that summer at the water park. :-D

5. Achieved the title of high school senior. :mlp_proud:

21 hours ago, Bas said:

Nopony is allowed to mention that without posting pictures of it!

Sunnondorf8, plz.

I was involved in the cosplay scene from 2008 to 2013 only to leave it of my own volition in order to do some soul searching among other things. Those other things are personal issues so I'm not going to go into those details. I can't post any pictures here because it's not MLP related and even if it was, I would definitely get a lot of confusion from people.

Got a job(kinda don't like it but it's better than nothing!!)

Joined a gym, I don't like waking up early for it but I do tend to feel better after going!

Changed up my medications a bit, hopefully it'll help with things.

Not much has happened besides that.  Happy New Year everyone!!!

• Brohoof 1

Some goals that I managed to accomplish in 2018 were:

- I traveled to different states, on my own that I never would have traveled to.

- I left my first job and managed to find a new job. It's a very different kind of job, but I'm doing pretty good, so far.

• Brohoof 1

I've made several accomplishments in the year 2018. This is during my senior year in high school and after I graduated.

1. Made it to State by performing at the UIL Solo & Ensemble Contest (Saturday, February 10)
  2. Winner of official Career & Technical Education (CTE) logo for my school district and the district's new career center
  3. Performed at High School Honor Orchestra Concert at my high school by making it to honor orchestra (Saturday, March 3)
  4. Performed at UIL Concert & Sight Reading Contest with my high school's highest orchestra group (Thursday, April 19)
  5. Performed at my piano professor's piano recital (Sunday, May 13)
  6. Made all straight A's in all of my courses during my senior year in high school when always checking grades
  7. Graduated high school upon my accomplishments with the school district (Saturday, May 26)
  8. Performed at UIL State (Sunday, May 27)
  9. Performed at the Guild on piano with all at least 10 songs for National Guild (Friday, June 1)
  10. Performed at my mom's piano recital (I'm the last person to be performed at the recital.)
  11. Officially turned 18 on my birthday (Saturday, July 28(Since I don't want my birthday to fall on a Saturday whenever the year starts on Monday, I will observe and probably celebrate my birthday early on a Friday instead which means one day before my official birth date on a Saturday.)

I wish I can drive a vehicle at the age of 18 after I turned 18, I will hope to receive a driver's license soon. My next accomplishment in 2019 will be get accepted into a University that I want to go.