Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The (Bickering) Married Couple!

Stardust Balance

111984591_69D94C4AD17380A303898B5C95D7665765538673B8CCDDB9FDpimgpsh_fullsize_distr2.png.9c94d49fbe779597f048b489e4e58c2c.png

"Heyo!"

"Welcome everypony!"

"Welcome to this forced topic thread regarding our union, spawned by the most popular fanfiction ever created- Oof..."

*Nudges roughly.* "We're not here to boast, honey... Ahem, we're here to gladly answer any and all inquiries you may have for either of us."

"With some guest appearances by a certain baby lizard, and a pink student if needs be."

"So don't be shy good friends. Everypony's welcome here to join the fun! Have an amazing time!"

"And don't forget to like comment and subscribe!" *Collectively wide grinning.*

"That good love?"

"It's a work in progress certainly..."

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Welcome to this forced topic thread regarding our union, spawned by the most popular fanfiction ever created- Oof..."

Sparklefan is only trying to help you with your character work, Darling. :grin:

"Twilight are you  "playing" a character that has been loosely based on yourself in a story

or are you a pony living your life with Stardust Balance?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question & good luck to you! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Twilight are you a "playing" a character that has been loosely based on yourself in a story or are you a pony living your life with Stardust Balance?"

"Hmhm, the latter Miss Sparklefan. Speaking of which, thank you so much for suggesting this wondrous idea with Stardust in the first place! It was an amazing thought to ponder so people - and ponies - can have any questions answered by us."

"When do I get my paycheck...?"

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Hmhm, the latter Miss Sparklefan. Speaking of which, thank you so much for suggesting this wondrous idea with Stardust in the first place! It was an amazing thought to ponder so people - and ponies - can have any questions answered by us."

You're Welcome! Your clone seems to love it, too!

Hooray! Another Twilight! :mlp_yay:

"When did you both meet?" 

I met Sparklefan on Hearts and Hooves Day in 2013. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"25th May/21st January 2015."

*Both glance at each other.*

"Eheh, different time periods between our worlds when Jack arrived from his to Equestria..."

(Headcanon's are fun!)

"What is the one thing you dislike the most about each other?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Oooooohh! I've been just itching for a chance to interrogate question the two of you! :fabulous:

...What are some your top "Do's and Don'ts" for a successful relationship? You seem to have it nailed.

Also, Twilight; beard or no beard?

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What is the one thing you dislike the most about each other?" 

"Recklessness/Stubbornness."

*More shared glances.*

"I'm reckless? Remember the Pillars, Twilight?"

"You have the gall to call me stubborn, Jack? Let's not forget about the incident with King Sombra."

"I thought we were over that!"

"Then kindly refrain from bringing up past mistakes-" *Looks back to the person asking, clearing her throat sheepishly.* "Eh, so there you have it! Anything else?"

14 hours ago, Quinch said:

So, in five sentences or less, what's the story behind you to?

"Ah, a good one. Let me start! Ahem... Long story short; I'm human. I landed in her world. Helped her against Nightmare Moon. Stayed in the library from then on. We fell in love, the end." *Grins happily.*

"He asked for five sentences, honey..."

14 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

...What are some your top "Do's and Don'ts" for a successful relationship? You seem to have it nailed.

Also, Twilight; beard or no beard?

*Perks up brightly.* "That's a very good question; I have prepared ever since this rugged stallion and I first became an item." *Pulls out a long list, rolling down across the floor as the Princess begins vocalizing the inked paragraphs.* "Do: Always listen to what your special somepony has to say, whether it may seem significant or not, it's always important to help your partner feel like they're being listened to out of consideration and care. Don't: Ignore what your partner has to say out of willful ignorance, or your own self-proclaimed amusement."

*Grumbles beneath breath.*

"Do: Respect your other's privacy and need for space at times. Don't: Let them be distant for too long because it would only begin straining the relationship. Communication is key for a healthy lifetime together."

*A tiny smile there.*

"Do: Support and encourage your significant other in whatever goal they're passionate about. Don't: Expect too much of your partner despite what is asked of them; nopony's perfect."

"Twilight."

"Do: Spend much quality time together when it's convenient for you both, be it on dates, cuddling following a scheduled reading session after a long day... Don't: Allow your partner to-"

"Twilight Twilight Twilight."

"Hm?"

"I don't think we can add every single thing in."

"Oh... Valid point... Oh, and yes! Beard definitely, when it's well trimmed and doesn't look as though it's been belonging to an Earth Pony who appears to have shepherded a herd of wolves for the majority of the day." *Nods knowingly.*

"Mhm..." *Whispers to the person asking.* "Do: Always humour your female partner when she thinks she's right. Saves a lot of headache. Don't: Indulge her ego too much because, let's face it, egos are a sin."

"Did you say something, Jack?"

"Err... What's for dinner love?"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Stardust Balance "When did you realize Twilight was Best Pony/the one"? 

"She was always Best Pony for me. As for 'the One,' well..." *Smiles affectionately towards the flattered alicorn.* "That night of her brother's wedding, when she was singing her beautiful voice in that lovely dress, I realized... God damn I was in love with a pony."

*Smiles brightly.* "Hm... After I myself realized how important you were to me after your foolish embrace of Chrysalis' attack."

"Don't ruin the moment love..."

4 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"That night of her brother's wedding, when she was singing her beautiful voice in that lovely dress, I realized

"You saw Twilight in 2012 but you didn't get the nerve to talk to her until 2015?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234

"You saw Twilight in 2012 but you didn't get the nerve to talk to her until 2015?"

"Well I..."

"..." *Raises slow brow.* "She does have a point, Jack, keeping me waiting for three years. What's been stopping you?"

"Look I didn't officially become a brony until late 2014. What more do you want from me?"

"I stand corrected; you kept me waiting for two years."

• Brohoof 1

Hello you lovely couple.

Have you ever considered visiting me for a hypno session? I am sure it will relax you and makes you come even closssssser together. ;)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Hello you lovely couple.

Have you ever considered visiting me for a hypno session? I am sure it will relax you and makes you come even closssssser together. ;)

"Hello there Mister Rize! We would love to come partake in this 'hypno session' of yours, admittedly it sounds rather intriguing-"

"Adab ahgu duduh, no!"

"...What?"

"We er, we have to make a raincheck on that. We're swarmed this week... And the rest of the month!"

"But we have time to spare this weekend-"

"Nah we have that... Zeppelin date to plan!"

"...We were planning a zeppelin date?"

"We are now. Next question!"

• Brohoof 1

"Stardust, what is the funniest thing Twilight ever said to you?" ^_^

*Without a moment's hesitation.* "That Celestia is a wise and awe-inspiring teacher for all of Equestria and its future." *Beams happily in contrast to the lavender alicorn beside him.*

• Brohoof 1

How do you work around each other's schedules? The Princess of Friendship must always have a lot on her plate, does Stardust ever act on your behalf or is it dangerous to trust him with any sort of diplomatic or friendship mission? :umad:

Also, your ideal holiday destination?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

How do you work around each other's schedules? The Princess of Friendship must always have a lot on her plate, does Stardust ever act on your behalf or is it dangerous to trust him with any sort of diplomatic or friendship mission? :umad:

Also, your ideal holiday destination?

*Perks up again.* "On the contrary, Jack's surprisingly adept with negotiation and diplomatic matters-"

"Why 'surprisingly...?'"

"- With his own lessons of friends he learned over time to share with others in need of them. It's not too hard to spend quality time together when all one us does mainly during the day is lounge around on his couch playing those mindnumbing games."

"And-And spend time with Spike and the others! Don't make me sound like a slouch love!"

"Hmhm, perish the thought honey. As for ideal holidays, mine would be the Friendship University in Manehatten!"

"Ah yes, the ideal tourist's spot."

"Don't ruin the moment, honey."

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Do you ever pick on Twilight when she has an OCD moment?

"Picking? No. Kissing? That's often the natural cure-"

"Ahem... No, Jack wouldn't sink that low to make crude in any moments such as that from myself or anypony in general... For the record, my supposedly having 'OCD' is merely an exaggeration-"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, keep humouring yourself like that my dear Twilight. Next question!"

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, keep humouring yourself like that my dear Twilight. Next question!"

"Why do you bicker so much?" Twilight is perfect just the way she is. :kindness:

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Why do you bicker so much?" Twilight is perfect just the way she is. :kindness:

"Why thank you so much! I'm not sure myself, why not ask the one who typically instigates it?"

"Please! I move my hoof the wrong way and you'd find something to nitpick about me."

"I nitpick, Mister I-Will-Go-Into-Excruciating-Detail-Why-Sunset's-World-Doesn't-Work?"

"Whatever! At least I HAVE some acknowledgement that not everything's perfect!"

"For the last time, Princess Celestia has done nothing wrong! She's a good pony!"

"She's a liar and a hack!"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Why thank you so much! I'm not sure myself, why not ask the one who typically instigates it?"

"Please! I move my hoof the wrong way and you'd find something to nitpick about me."

"I nitpick, Mister I-Will-Go-Into-Excruciating-Detail-Why-Sunset's-World-Doesn't-Work?"

"Whatever! At least I HAVE some acknowledgement that not everything's perfect!"

"For the last time, Princess Celestia has done nothing wrong! She's a good pony!"

"She's a liar and a hack!"

"Besides bashing Celestia, what do you two like to do for fun?" :P

"Besides bashing Celestia, what do you two like to do for fun?" :P

"Filing."

"Gaming."

"Organizing."

"Play with Spike."

"Watching Jack play with Spike."

"Watching Twilight being content with whatever tasks she's doing."

"Re-organizing the library, completely different from regular organizing."

"Writing."

"Reading/Reading." *Both share a small smile together, violet eyes sparkling and hazel eyes twinkling.*

"Cuddling."

"Reading together."

"Just... Being together, I suppose."

"Yeah..."

• Brohoof 1