Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The (Bickering) Married Couple!

Stardust Balance

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Is Twilight President of the "Princess Celestia Fan Club"?"

"...There's a fan club?"

"No need to sound so surprised... Ahem. No, but I would be honoured if that was the case."

On 6/18/2019 at 8:33 AM, Writer Rhyme said:

Stardust, what do you when you have free time?

"Annoy Twilight to death."

"So every minute is 'free time' for you?"

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Stardust, are you a fan of Rainbow Dash?" 

"Well, we ARE friends..."

"Jack..."

"Well we are! What more evidence do you need?"

"Please tell me you don't have the tiniest amount of animosity towards a mare who's been nothing but good to you."

*Huffs.* "Look, I like Rainbow. It's just you know how I am with arrogant people. At times, without Rainbow, it CAN be somewhat enduring... Other times..."

"..." *Sighs.* "The two of you don't butt heads as much these days, so I'll take what I can get."

"Thank you love-"

"And I'll schedule you both to spend quality time together. Tomorrow morning sounds good."

• Brohoof 1

Hello Mr. and Ms. Sparkle, I'm curious about something... Ms Twilight you are an alicorn, thus you are immortal, have you talk about that with your hubby? Are you both planning to be immortal together?

5 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Hello Mr. and Ms. Sparkle, I'm curious about something... Ms Twilight you are an alicorn, thus you are immortal, have you talk about that with your hubby? Are you both planning to be immortal together?

"Yeah Twilight; you ever planned on talking it with me?"

"Hush you, we already discussed it way back when. Ahem, Mister Balareth, Princess Celestia herself revealed that, like my former foalsitter Cadence, I'm a rare alicorn with mortal aging, so there's nothing to worry about."

"'Rare!' My we are thinking highly of ourselves today, aren't we?"

"The couch has your name on it, Jack..."

21 minutes ago, Balareth said:

I see, now changing to another topic, to Mr. Jack, is there any book you and your wife read together? If so, how many?

"Oh plenty! Err... How many love?"

"Four hundred and twelves books we read simultaneously in private times, and on picnics."

Chatterbox asks.gif Hello! Mr and Ms Sparkle! I'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspapers and Magazines! I would like an interview with both if you don't mind!

First of all,  Ms Twilight or should i say, Your Highness, Have you try an experiment on your husband? Like, a magic spell?

Chatterbox happy.gif And for Mr. Jack! What are your favorite spots to spend the day with your wife?

12 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox asks.gif Hello! Mr and Ms Sparkle! I'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspapers and Magazines! I would like an interview with both if you don't mind!

First of all,  Ms Twilight or should i say, Your Highness, Have you try an experiment on your husband? Like, a magic spell?

"Just 'Twilight' is fine. As for experiments, well not too recently. In fact the last magical-related incident attempted on my husband was... Say, two years back. Not that I'm planning on trying anything for a while yet."

15 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox happy.gif And for Mr. Jack! What are your favorite spots to spend the day with your wife?

"Mainly the living room. Library, bench in the park, top of the castle, balcony... Bedroom..."

"Jack!"

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why did you name your couch "Jack"? :wacko:

"Trust me, it's well warranted..."

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Stardust, have you been able/allowed to make any big changes to Equestria since becoming Mr. Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

"Oh greatly! I was the very one whom proposed the very notion to the Treaty of Friendship; so nowadays, species like dragons, griffon, Changelings and many more to this day are commonly mingling with Equestrian society, and vice versa!"

"Progress has been decently made, but we're proud of how much friendship is expanding between everyone." *Smiles warmly to Jack.*

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Stardust Balance said:

"No, it was not. Anyone who says otherwise is a mass liar..."

So, Pinkie Pie wasn't right about how Equestria was made? :confused:

2 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Pinkie's never right."

"Jack."

"MOSTLY never right."

"Jack!"

Pinkie Pie probably predicted your proposal. Is that correct? :)

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If Applewood decided to make a movie about your lives, who would you want to play your parts?"

"Whoever the pony equivalent of Paul McGann is."

"Erm... Hmm... Let me think for a moment... Ah! Sunset Shimmer!"

"..."

"What?"

"Why not Starlight?"

"I swear if you're suggesting by another jibe that we're the exact same-"

"What, like Sunset isn't just a reflection of you as well?"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Whoever the pony equivalent of Paul McGann is."

Cool. B) (I had to look him up.) 

4 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"Erm... Hmm... Let me think for a moment... Ah! Sunset Shimmer!"

"Sunset Shimmer would be better suited for a behind the scenes role, don't you think?" 

4 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

"I swear if you're suggesting by another jibe that we're the exact same-"

"If a dragon can't tell you apart, do you honestly think the viewing audience would be able to?" (:P)