Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear any Cologne/Perfume?

Azureth

No, I don't. I just don't see any need to do it, and my hypersensitivity to smells makes some of them quite unpleasant to me. And my various allergies don't really make it seem like a good idea to try them either...

• Brohoof 2

I don't use them, as I've never really found the need to. My dad got me to try it out once, but I honestly didn't like the sensation of it. I occasionally use aftershave, if that counts for anything. 

• Brohoof 1

The only scented things I might wear are my deodorant and scented lotions.  Many places around me ask that people don't wear any scents since people have allergies.  The only time I wear scented lotions is to bed, beyond that, don't really want to wear cologne.

• Brohoof 1

Perfumes have always given my mom migraines so I haven't really used much of any. I've been gifted some through the years, but have had very rare occasions to wear any. I suppose I could have while going to university the last two years but... I never did it. lol Maybe I'm scared they'll make me sick, too.

• Brohoof 1

I used to wear cologne when I attended church nearly two years ago, but only for a short period of time did I ever use it. Within less than a year, I stopped going to church all together. :P 

Only thing I would use by now is deodorant.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I wear it every so often. I can’t wear it to work too much since people complain if they smell any sort of perfume or cologne.

When I do it’s Versace. I have two Versace perfumes I switch between. I was given a perfume sampler as a gift from Sephora and with one of those came with a free voucher for one full size perfume. That’s how I got both of those.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Heh I don;t even use deodorant, so perfume or cologne is a big no.

Bro if you want to get ladies you have to smell your best dude. Ladies want you to not only look your best but smell your best be the envy of others.

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Bro if you want to get ladies you have to smell your best dude. Ladies want you to not only look your best but smell your best be the envy of others.

Have to afford the perfume first :derp:

Either way I don;t interact with females. I go to an all boy school so nope.

• Brohoof 1