DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3

OOC Shipwreck Roleplay

Recommended Posts

Here is our OOC discussion for the roleplay. We can plan the rest here. 

Link to RP: 

 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

So, I guess... We first have to see where the starting scene set.

We can start either from when everyone is getting in the ship or a little time before the ship is about to wreck and our OCs meet each other and have a little talk and introduce each other and such. 

 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, yeah. I think that makes sense. Maybe we could start off as we are getting on the ship and then after a short introduction we could skip to right before the wreck??

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I agree with Vinyl. I'd like to have a little introduction before the action.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like making a new OC for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I feel like making a new OC for this one.

That's be cool just comment with all the info

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

That's be cool just comment with all the info

Can I post the information here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Can I post the information here?

Yup that works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

52 minutes ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Yup that works

Name: Lord Artemis

Age: 3000(ish)

Appearance: 

ef37GNY.png

Bio:

Lord Artemis in the past was once known as Prince North Star. He was the brother of an alternate universe with male versions of Celestia and Luna, himself being the male version of Luna in that timeline which has various differences, but the most important being that after he was banished into the moon, and the returning he slowly plotted his arrival than exploding onto the scene. Being full of anger and fury, but also having the foresigh to know that exploding onto the scene would lead to his downfall. He quietly waits paitently for the right time to strike. He disguises himself as a member of Celestia's guard, and hides under a cloak whilst going out in public. His eyes would turn blue when he is in disguise.

Personality:

He is rather cold and mysterious to those who he meets, he does not like to give any sort of hints about who he actually is. However, within he is deeply angered and resentful of Celestia for what she represents and plots on killing / doing great harm to her and her subjects when the time comes. He does not really care about others and often causes mayhem or chaos, when he can.

Abilities:

His abilities deal with dark magic and stealth magic.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm alive,   just been kinda sick and had to work :fabulous:  and I think it is ok if a person can play up to two ocs.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 1/4/2019 at 12:20 AM, Midnight Solace said:

@Califorum Artemis looks like an absolute badass.

I edited him to look better. Tried to make a mane for him, and thank you. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/414273456725688322/530918080382238720/a79.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, That looks awesome! super excited to see how this all fits together. So @Califorum, the main scenario is that there is some sort of shipwreck were we get stranded, soo what would your reason be for being on the ship?

And to everyone else, maybe we should repost our characters onto here so Califorum can see?? 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 1/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, Luna's Admirer said:

So, I guess... We first have to see where the starting scene set.

We can start either from when everyone is getting in the ship or a little time before the ship is about to wreck and our OCs meet each other and have a little talk and introduce each other and such. 

 

I think getting on the ship first would be best. That way there’s more time for exposition.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I agree. So we all would just tell the story from our OC's prospective??

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Yes

1 hour ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Yeah, I agree. So we all would just tell the story from our OC's prospective??

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Yeah, That looks awesome! super excited to see how this all fits together. So @Califorum, the main scenario is that there is some sort of shipwreck were we get stranded, soo what would your reason be for being on the ship?

And to everyone else, maybe we should repost our characters onto here so Califorum can see?? 

Probably to infiltrate the Celestian guard, going on a cruise to get there so he can infiltrate and gather information.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Califorum said:

Probably to infiltrate the Celestian guard, going on a cruise to get there so he can infiltrate and gather information.

Okay. So we never did actually state where we're leaving from. What does everyone think??

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

18 minutes ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Okay. So we never did actually state where we're leaving from. What does everyone think??

I guess it should be Baltimare as this is directly connected to the sea. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Luna's Admirer said:

I guess it should be Baltimare as this is directly connected to the sea. 

Good idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Yeah, I agree. So we all would just tell the story from our OC's prospective??

Think more in 3ed person when you post and etc.  

10 hours ago, Luna's Admirer said:

I guess it should be Baltimare as this is directly connected to the sea. 

Makes sense! 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Okay that works!

 

And @Tao, so we would say ex: "Ikari ran to the dock" not "I ran to the dock"?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Yep,  its easier also for ppl to read too and interact. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Where exactly is the actual roleplay going to happen? Will it just be in its own section?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Where exactly is the actual roleplay going to happen? Will it just be in its own section?

I think it would take place in "Everfree Roleplays."

  • Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.