Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shipwreck Roleplay

DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3

So, I guess... We first have to see where the starting scene set.

We can start either from when everyone is getting in the ship or a little time before the ship is about to wreck and our OCs meet each other and have a little talk and introduce each other and such. 

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Yup that works

Name: Lord Artemis

Appearance: 

ef37GNY.png

Bio:

Lord Artemis in the past was once known as Prince North Star. He was the brother of an alternate universe with male versions of Celestia and Luna, himself being the male version of Luna in that timeline which has various differences, but the most important being that after he was banished into the moon, and the returning he slowly plotted his arrival than exploding onto the scene. Being full of anger and fury, but also having the foresigh to know that exploding onto the scene would lead to his downfall. He quietly waits paitently for the right time to strike. He disguises himself as a member of Celestia's guard, and hides under a cloak whilst going out in public. His eyes would turn blue when he is in disguise.

Personality:

He is rather cold and mysterious to those who he meets, he does not like to give any sort of hints about who he actually is. However, within he is deeply angered and resentful of Celestia for what she represents and plots on killing / doing great harm to her and her subjects when the time comes. He does not really care about others and often causes mayhem or chaos, when he can.

Abilities:

His abilities deal with dark magic and stealth magic.

• Brohoof 1

On 1/4/2019 at 12:20 AM, Midnight Solace said:

@Califorum Artemis looks like an absolute badass.

I edited him to look better. Tried to make a mane for him, and thank you. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/414273456725688322/530918080382238720/a79.png

Yeah, That looks awesome! super excited to see how this all fits together. So @Califorum, the main scenario is that there is some sort of shipwreck were we get stranded, soo what would your reason be for being on the ship?

And to everyone else, maybe we should repost our characters onto here so Califorum can see?? 

• Brohoof 2

On 1/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, Luna's Admirer said:

So, I guess... We first have to see where the starting scene set.

We can start either from when everyone is getting in the ship or a little time before the ship is about to wreck and our OCs meet each other and have a little talk and introduce each other and such. 

I think getting on the ship first would be best. That way there’s more time for exposition.

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Yeah, That looks awesome! super excited to see how this all fits together. So @Califorum, the main scenario is that there is some sort of shipwreck were we get stranded, soo what would your reason be for being on the ship?

And to everyone else, maybe we should repost our characters onto here so Califorum can see?? 

Probably to infiltrate the Celestian guard, going on a cruise to get there so he can infiltrate and gather information.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

Yeah, I agree. So we all would just tell the story from our OC's prospective??

Think more in 3ed person when you post and etc.  

10 hours ago, Luna's Admirer said:

I guess it should be Baltimare as this is directly connected to the sea. 

Makes sense! 

• Brohoof 1