Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you be single forever or do you think there is somepony out there who is wating for you?

AfiqPony

hey guys i was thinking that um... will i be single forever or maybe there's somepony out there? you know just wondering >.> <.< or maybe there's no hope at all? because im Single and so other ponies out there which idk if i can talk to them.... and also this is just a question because i been like this since 2013 to 2018 and counting. im just asking ok? 

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

You're a bit young thinking about finding someone, you should really focus on your studies!!  I'm sure there's someone out there for you, don't rush into things.  Also, don't get desperate, that's when things really go down hill.

4 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

You're not 19 years old yet. Too young to think about that. Focus on your education now. 

umm Cold Steve Tuna i'm not on education anymore im just a worker who works with my father now.

2 hours ago, Thuja said:

You're a bit young thinking about finding someone, you should really focus on your studies!!  I'm sure there's someone out there for you, don't rush into things.  Also, don't get desperate, that's when things really go down hill.

im not on education road im on working road now... :/ also a lot of ponies have said that word to me "you find one soon" which um....i don't know what to say anymore.... ._. *feels guilty*

3 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

Education and age are not mutually exclusive. You can be young and in the work force. And you are. You are too young to worry about this stuff.

i know but some my friends from United States of America has already have relationship and want to know her age? she is 15 :v and already have a bf and i was like "oh" but can i ask you a question? what age then if i want to find relationship? because im getting old so yeah :/

2 hours ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

im not on education road im on working road now... :/ also a lot of ponies have said that word to me "you find one soon" which um....i don't know what to say anymore.... ._. *feels guilty*

Still too young to worry about that, just because other people are entering into relationships at younger ages than you doesn't mean a thing.  We all grow and do things at our own paces, don't compare yourself to other people, it'll only drive you insane or at least bitter.  I'm 27, it took me years to figure that out and I'm much better not doing that to myself.  Some cupid doesn't just plop someone on your lap, you just need to put yourself out there.  Not throwing yourself at people's feet but at least letting them know you're there, it's funny how things work out sometimes.  If you're desperate to enter a relationship, don't be, that'll only attract the wrong person for you.  I'd say, wait until you're 20.  Let life mature you a little bit, experience new things, travel if you can.  Just enjoy life.  When you're 20, start thinking about dating.  Trust me, you'll be 20 before you know it.

Also, don't feel so bad about it, no need to feel guilty over it!!!

Edited by Thuja
added some stuff

8 minutes ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

because im getting old so yeah :/

According to a member above you're not even 19 yet? That's not old! Try being 30 like me. Back when I was 19, I actually was in a relationship. Even though I had a relationship at that young age, it did not reflect well upon my relationship future because I've pretty much been single ever since. So really don't think about it being super important to have a relationship at that age.

I can't tell you that there is someone for everyone but I can tell you that the vast majority do tend to find someone. The odds are on your side. Now if you become my age and you're still single than you can start worrying, but you're so young. Chances are you'll find someone by the time you get to my age, or you at least will have had some experience and will know how to go forward finding other people.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Still too young to worry about that, just because other people are entering into relationships at younger ages than you doesn't mean a thing.  We all grow and do things at our own paces, don't compare yourself to other people, it'll only drive you insane or at least bitter.  I'm 27, it took me years to figure that out and I'm much better not doing that to myself.  Some cupid doesn't just plop someone on your lap, you just need to put yourself out there.  Not throwing yourself at people's feet but at least letting them know you're there, it's funny how things work out sometimes.  If you're desperate to enter a relationship, don't be, that'll only attract the wrong person for you.  I'd say, wait until you're 20.  Let life mature you a little bit, experience new things, travel if you can.  Just enjoy life.  When you're 20, start thinking about dating.  Trust me, you'll be 20 before you know it.

9 minutes ago, Envy said:

According to a member above you're not even 19 yet? That's not old! Try being 30 like me. Back when I was 19, I actually was in a relationship. Even though I had a relationship at that young age, it did not reflect well upon my relationship future because I've pretty much been single ever since. So really don't think about it being super important to have a relationship at that age.

I can't tell you that there is someone for everyone but I can tell you that the vast majority do tend to find someone. The odds are on your side. Now if you become my age and you're still single than you can start worrying, but you're so young. Chances are you'll find someone by the time you get to my age, or you at least will have had some experience and will know how to go forward finding other people.

Well i guess you're both are right ._. Im am too young... Well might as well work until i get what i wanted... Maybe a drone... So probably it will be 2 years without marefriend well if i can hold it... 

Well if u want to join my discord server i have the link on my profile if you want to join not forcing ya. Also thank you guys. 

23 minutes ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

i know but some my friends from United States of America has already have relationship and want to know her age? she is 15 :v and already have a bf and i was like "oh" but can i ask you a question? what age then if i want to find relationship? because im getting old so yeah :/

Relationships that young very rarely last. It’s a flood of hormones and intimacy’s that often fades away. I didn’t have a relationship period until I turned 21. And that one was horrible. 

Some make it early. It does happen. But it very rarely does. Most of the time relationships that early on don’t work. And you’re left depressed over someone who didn’t deserve you in the first place.

you can’t hurry it. Mind the tells of the toxic among us. Beware of people who have everything in common with you, because 9 times out of 10 they are narcissists who are mirroring you. Look out for people who may gaslight you. You don’t want a relationship with a narc. They don’t care for anyone but themselves.

Don’t wish your life away. 

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Tuna

Just now, Afiqlanz Studios said:

Well i guess you're both are right ._. Im am too young... Well might as well work until i get what i wanted... Maybe a drone... So probably it will be 2 years without marefriend well if i can hold it... 

Well if u want to join my discord server i have the link on my profile if you want to join not forcing ya. Also thank you guys. 

Just work on yourself, when you're a bit older I hope you're ready for a commitment like having a partner.  It isn't all sunshine and kittens, it can be difficult sometimes, it can be hard work.  Again, just focus on bettering yourself right now and how you treat others in general(I don't know you well enough to really say that though but it's a good idea to look inward).

I was actually in a relationship with an older man when I was your age and let me just tell you this, I was NOT ready for a relationship in the slightest.  I was still too childish and I don't think the guy I was with was patient enough to deal with that(looking back, I'd say he was right) and our relationship didn't work out for very long.

The human brain supposedly matures completely at 25 and your 20's are about exploring who you are as a person, figuring out what you want to do in life.  It's a bizarre time for someone, but when you've worked on yourself for a bit, you learn how to manage.  So for now just focus on who you want to be as a person, work on yourself!  You'll make it, I know you will!!!  Best of luck! :mlp_yay: 

As someone who experienced a fairly complex environment of interpersonal relationships during the past. I enjoy my own company.

The clarity that is product from lacking human components, such as personality, orientation, belief, bias, etc. Facilitates a cleaner, more informed perception of reality.

Personalities are perceived as distortions of confusion. I do not enjoy the company of people who cannot be a peace with themselves, thus seeking to come together in a process by which the traits of both or more personalities can become obscured by each other, as a mean of compensation for something they are not aware of, or willingly want to ignore. Loneliness being one example. Ignorance of the self.

Given this, my company is formed by integrated individuals with a developed sense of awareness. Our interaction is not driven by need of personal gain. So to speak of, there's a lack of identity due to loss of polarization which results from informing the distortion of confusion, mostly known as "fear" The driving factor for the creation of an identity in most human beings.

The self has been integrated into mind and the result is more akin to a form of intelligence than a person. Something more commonly experienced during the extracorporeal state.

This is not to say I can't adopt one, or various personalities. But rather that they're not integral to the nexus of my beingness.

Having no identity makes it difficult for two base individuals to associate to each other, since their mind is not developed yet.

In my honest opinion, if you're gonna keep thinking you need to be a relationship, you're gonna sound like an annoying desperate guy.  Live a little and there's no need to be worrying over such petty thing.

• Brohoof 2

I find it's best not to dwell too much on what may or may not be. The future is wide open and filled with experiences and new acquaintances. If the right person comes along right away, fine. If many years pass and you haven't met anyone special, it doesn't mean it won't happen. Some people even prefer to remain unattached until they're older and have gotten other things out of the way. The bottom line is that it'll happen if and when it's going to happen, and thinking too much about it in the meantime isn't a productive use of time. If you want to use your energies productively, use your time to prepare yourself for what may come; that way if/when that special someone comes along, you'll be better equipped to use your opportunities to best advantage.

I'm not all that interested in relationships, as edgy as it sounds I lack any form of emotions and I tend to be monotone most of the time so a relationship most likely wouldn't work for me

So.... I have to be on age 20 if i want to be in relationship? Well... I'm am getting older anyways.... :/ and i have to stop thinking those youngsters or early guys that have relationships. 

People have to face the possibility that they might be single forever. That is just the reality of the world.  Very few people get to have the perfect life. Most people have to settle. And some people have to settle between really bad choices. Sometimes being single forever is the least bad option. 

When I was young and naive I thought that I might have someone. But every year went by and it didn't happen. There comes a time when you realize that if it hasn't happened by now then it isn't going to happen. Life sucks that way.

I can't predict your specific situation, but I can tell you it is a possibility.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I don't really know, I got used to being single and any emotions like love are a biochemical reactions inside of our brains that I am not really sure are any less real because of that. (that kind of sounds a bit cynical).

Edited by R.D.Dash

1 hour ago, BronyNumber2 said:

People have to face the possibility that they might be single forever. That is just the reality of the world.  Very few people get to have the perfect life. Most people have to settle. And some people have to settle between really bad choices. Sometimes being single forever is the least bad option. 

When I was young and naive I thought that I might have someone. But every year went by and it didn't happen. There comes a time when you realize that if it hasn't happened by now then it isn't going to happen. Life sucks that way.

I can't predict your specific situation, but I can tell you it is a possibility.

I'm having that right now.... And it is playing around with my brain everytime i think about couples... *sigh, come on afiq think positively I'm.... Pretty sure... I get one... *