Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the most horrid, cruel, and/or repugnant action any character has ever done in the show?

imawesome

Bad things

• Fluttershy saying harsh things to Rarity and Pinkie Pie (she knew exactly what she was doing)
  • CMC attempting an assassination to Babs Seed
  • Starlight Glimmer actually trying to kill Discord (she meant to kill him at that moment)
  • Suri Polomare, Svengallop, Sludge (those kind of people actually exist)
  • When the Mane Six seems to slightly enjoy the part where Rainbow Dash gets confused by The Mysterious Mare do Well
  • Zephyr Breeze breaking all his father's cloud collection
  • Diamond tiara and Silver Spoon teasing Scootaloo's disabilities (thank god they didn't say anything about Applebloom's dead parents)
  • Twilight's friends eating Mr. and Mrs. Cake's cake in MMMMystery on the Friendship Express (this is way more serious than how it is presented in the show)
  • Early season's Mane Six's treatment of Spike (especially Rarity)
  • Rainbow Dash putting a brick in Mr. Cake's s sandwich
  • The Wonderbolt's treatment of Soarin in Rainbow Falls
  • Starlight's village (it's way more fu**ed up if you think about all the realistic details skipped just because it's a kid's cartoon)
  • Luna's addictive guilt threatened Equestria's existance
  • Starlight mind-controlling her friends (very deep violation of someone's very existence. Complete denial of someone's dignity)
  • When Pinkie Pie destroys her friends daily life with a Yovidaphone with so little considerations
  • Yona nearly dies multiple times during attending classes
  • Diamond Dogs slapping Rarity's ass

Good things

• Applejack's every day diligence
  • Rainbow Dash cutting off Gilda
  • Accepting someone's own fault and apologizing (applies in many occasions)
  • Spike telling Rarity the truth that she is being awful
  • Fluttershy showing tough love towards the Breezies
  • The Pillars going Tal-Rasha to The Pony of Shadows
  • When the falcon shakes hands with tank in true sportsmen fashion
  • When Fluttershy works hard and overcomes her weaknesses in Hurricane Fluttershy
  • Approaching someone with an open heart and honesty and connecting with them
  • Rarity making dresses that suits her friends completely
  • Twilight giving Spike a cup of ice cream
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, softhive said:

I agree, looking back. One of the most cringeworthy moments, imo

I wouldn't call it cringeworthy, just out of character for them all, ESPECIALLY Celestia, Spike, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. 

Trying to destroy the world cause fee-fees. Do I need to mention names? The question is which one of you fine Bronies wants to play the role of Canterlot News Network anchor this time around? Beep-boop, Red Dragon bad!

Zephyr Breeze. I hate this character to the point of not being able to re watch the episode he was in. The sickening mooch willfully and gleefully destroyed the collection his father built up over years. Then he said "look, there's room now, I can move in here." I know it was only clouds, but I equate it to any collection being destroyed. Fluttershy's father should have not only thrown him out, but called the cops to report the destruction he caused.  The 'lesson' he learned was too little, too late. The character of Zephyr Breeze has no redeeming value. Next time he hits on Rainbow Dash, she should blacken his eyes and break his nose.

I really dislike this character and episode. If this was the first episode I watched, I would never have watched another.

NOTE: This was not tongue in cheek, or me being cute. I despise the stupid character and think the writers were wrong to even create it.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...